Ch. 20

*STEF'S POV*

"Goodmorning Love," I kissed Lena's bare shoulder.

She rolled over and kissed my lips, "goodmorning." She kissed me again, "how long do you think we have before the kids get up? Specifically Callie?"

I turned around to look at the clock then turned back to her, "about an hour."

"Good that's plenty of time," she pulled me closer to her.

I rolled over on my back pulling her on top of me, "time for what?" I asked winking.

"You know what." she said giggling before flipping over and pulling me on top of her.

I sucked on her earlobe causing her to moan in my neck. I then went to suck on her neck, "Stef not" she started to say and I finished her sentence, "the neck", i said sighing. She chuckled. I put my left hand that was recently on her right boob on her stomach then traced a path downwards. I drew circles all around her hot center driving her crazy, "Stef please don't tease me." I laughed then put my mouth to hers and allowed her tongue entrance into mine. Her breathed hitched into my mouth as I entered my fingers into her. I pulled my two fingers in and out then started curving them inside her, on the spot I knew would drive her crazy.

She met her release and sighed then pushed me off her and rolled on top of me. She kissed my lips forcefully. She traced my lips with her tongue and I parted them for her to enter but instead she placed warm kisses on my neck, then chest, each one of my breasts, my stomach then finally the place I was waiting for her to get to. She traced her tongue over my folds then entered it into my hot spot. At first she just moved her tongue in long licks up my slit then finally fast ones inside me making me closer to my satisfaction. After I was done she plopped down next to me and turned her head to kiss my shoulder.

Lena sighed. "what are you thinking about Love?" I asked her.

"How I love it when you call me love." she kissed my shoulder and I brought her face to mine to kiss her lips. "what are you really thinking?"

"Just how everything has turned out. I'm married to a beautiful women who makes me incredibly happy, I have three kids that I couldn't adore more and just a great life. I'm honestly happy to grow old with you and this life, I couldn't dream of anything better." she smiled and I kissed her again.

"Lena Elizabeth Adams Foster, I couldn't love you anymore than I do in this moment." I pulled her tight into me and we laid there for awhile in silence. That was until we heard crying, Lena pulled on her robe and went to where Callie's crib was and picked her up to breast feed her.

*LENA'S POV*

I finished feeding Callie, dressed the both of us and headed downstairs. Jesus and Mariana were setting the table and I kissed both of them on the head. "what's for breakfast?" I asked walking over to Stef at the stove.

"Pancakes and bacon of course. Pretty much some of the only things I can make" she took a pancake off the skillet and then turned and held out her hands for Callie. I handed her to her and ate a piece of bacon. Stef played with Callie while I went to get the juice from the fridge to pour in the cups.

Stef sat Callie in her bouncer and we all sat down to eat. "Did y'all do all y'all's homework for tomorrow?" she asked the kids.

"Mom we didn't have homework, it's the weekend, they don't give us homework on Friday." Jesus said knowingly.

"Oh yes sir! sorry I forgot." She replied being her hand to her forehead and pulling away quickly like she was saluting him, making the kids laugh.

After breakfast Jesus and Stef washed the dishes while Mariana and I put away condiments. "Mama can I hold Callie?" she asked me after putting up the orange juice.

"Yes baby but remember you have to be very careful with her okay?" I lifted Callie out of her bouncer.

"Yes mama," Mariana said while I handed her to her. She started making silly faces and noises making the baby laugh. Jesus joined her in the face making. Stef came up behind me wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her head on my shoulder. she kissed my cheek, "this makes me so happy seeing everyone happy and smiling."

I turned and met her lips with mine, "me too honey," I kissed her again before returning to watch our kids, "me too."

A/N: DECIDED TO GO AHEAD AND UPDATE. SORRY IT'S BEEN AWHILE, I'VE BEEN BUSY. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! ALSO IF YOU HAVE IDEAS ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT ME TO WRITE LET ME KNOW.

SHOULD I DO ONE SHOTS OF THEM AND GREY'S ANATOMY? LET ME KNOW!