Ch. 5

9 MONTHS LATER. LENA AND STEF ARE NOW DATING, HAVE BEEN FOR 8 MONTHS. THEY ARE ALSO ABOUT TO MOVE IN TOGETHER.

*Stef's POV*

"Lena, love the Uhaul is here with our stuff."

She came down the stairs of the house we just bought. "I am just in love with our house." She came over to me kissed me on the cheek then we went to get our stuff.

We had set up our bed and dressers and gotten all our bedroom unpacked and decided to call it a night. "I'm so glad we are doing this. Are you?"

"Yes of course sweets. Buying this house means we will have a future together and that means I get to spend the rest of my life with you." She was just so perfect.

"Love, what do you say about us going ahead and christening the house and our new bed on the first night?"

She nodded her head which I assumed she completely agreed, especially when she started to kiss me. I pushed her back to where we were laying on the bed and I was on top of her. I kissed on her neck for awhile until she said "Stef, not the neck. I can't wear scarves everyday."

I groaned and she laughed then I went back to kissing her lips. I pulled up her shirt over her head then threw it to the floor I then started un-buttoning her pants and pulled them down past her feet then they also went to the floor. I sat up on my knees took off my shirt and then tried to take off my pants.

Lena sat up pushed me back to we're our heads were at the foot of our bed and she dragged my pants off then got on top of me.

I woke up to a hand rubbing up and down my arm and kisses on my neck and cheek. I opened my eyes and turned over so that we were facing each other and I put my arm around her.

"Goodmorning sweets. Did you sleep well?" She kissed my forehead after saying sweets and before asking if I slept well.

"Yes love I did. And by the smile on your face I'm thinking you did as well. Yes?"

"I did but the smile is not just because of that. It's because I was just thinking about how much I love waking up to you." She always knew just what to say.

"I love you," I kissed her on the lips. "And I wish I could lay here all day with you. But unfortunately we both have work." she just sighed and frowned which made me laugh.

*later while they are both at work*

I was in the car waiting for whoever my partner was going to be so we could start patrolling when my phone started ringing. I looked at it and it said Lena. "Hello love."

"Hey Stef I just wanted to call you on my free time to see how your day was going."

"It's going great, just waiting to see who my new partner is since my last one left. And your day?"

"It's been the typical fun life of a high scho..."

"Shit." I said, cutting her off, when I saw a familiar face grinning while walking to my car. "love I have to go. See you at home." I quickly ended the call and dropped my phone. Why was he walking to my car? why was he in the same uniform as me?

KIND OF A SHORT CHAPTER. BUT I WANTED TO END IT RIGHT THERE. I KNOW THE LAST ONE WAS SHORT ALSO. BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER. PLEASE VOTE!