Ch. 13

*STEF'S POV*

It's been about a month since Lena and I have decided to have a baby. We also decided that she would carry it, because one she wanted to, and two I didn't want to. We've been looking at donors but haven't found one yet. We planned on making our final decision tonight and also we were going to tell the kids.

I feel that having a baby is what we need, it makes Lena happy which makes me incredibly happy, also I think that Jesus and Mariana will love having a new sibling. At least I hope.

I just pulled into the restaurant where we are eating dinner tonight. Lena and the kids were already here so I walked in and told the host her name and he took me to the table. I sat down and leaned over to kiss Lena on the cheek.

"Hey Love," I turned to the kids, "hey babies, how was y'all's day?"

"Mine was good, We had a sub in one of our classes and she let us read the book aloud instead of by ourselves." Mariana said.

I looked to Jesus, "what about you buddy?"

"It was okay, it went by slow." he replied.

"Well if anyone was wondering about my day, it was slow too." Lena said.

"Sorry to hear that honey. Does everyone know what they want to eat?" I asked. They all said they did.

The waiter came over to take our orders, "I'll have grilled chicken with the broccoli and ceased salad please" I ordered mine.

"Okay, and you miss?" He asked Lena and she ordered then he took the kids orders. "I'll have your food out as soon as it's ready."

"Thank you." I said then turned to Lena and grabbed her hand. I looked at the kids. "Sweets mama and I have something we want to tell you."

They put all their attention on us. Lena spoke up, "we decided we are going to have a baby." She looked at me and I smiled and she continued, "you two are going to have a baby brother or sister."

They looked at each other then us. "What are you two thinking?" I asked.

"I'm excited! I hope it's a girl!" Mariana said with the biggest smile on her face.

We turned to Jesus, "I'm thinking it will be awesome if I get to have a brother!"

"Come here you two!" Lena said to them and opened her arms. They came around the table and we gave them a big hug, "mama sandwich."

**3 MONTHS LATER, LENA IS 2 MONTHS PREGNANT**

*LENA'S POV*

Lately I've been wondering how Jesus and Mariana feel about me being pregnant since it would be me and Stef's biological kid and if maybe they would feel unwanted. But biological or adopted we will love them all equally.

"Hey sweets, did you get me orange juice?" I asked as I walked in to the kitchen seeing Stef.

"Honey, I'm sorry I forgot." she said.

"It's okay, I guess the baby and I will do without." I said acting like I was upset.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the fridge and opened it and there was the orange juice sitting right there. "You do love me!" I said pushing her against the table in the middle of the kitchen.

"Of course I do Love, of course." she put her hands on the sides of the face and kissed me hard. I rubbed my hands on her back. "the kids are upstairs they could come down anytime."

I groaned, "I know. I can't help that these hormones make me want." I mouthed S-e-x just incase any of the kids came down at anytime and spelling it out making it more out there.

She laughed, and kissed my hand. "The ups of you being pregnant."

I KNOW IT IS A SHORT CHAPTER, SORRY. BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. I'M NOT GOING TO UPDATE UNTIL I GET MORE FEEDBACK, SUCH AS COMMENTS, VOTES, AND READS. BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE IS LIKING IT OR IF I SHOULD STOP.