Ch. 17

*STEF'S POV*

I walked into the house and saw Callie was in the playpen in the living room. When I walked over to it she opened her eyes on cue. "hey sweets, come here." I bent over and .picked her up and kissed her head. "where's your mama? huh?" I then walked into the kitchen and saw Lena at the table. "hey love." she looked up at me. "where is Jesus and Mariana?"

"They are sleeping at their friends house." She answered coldly. Something must of happened today that upset her.

I walked over to her and she reached out to get Callie assuming I was giving her to her, "I've got her, I was coming closer to talk to you. What's up?"

She stood up and poured out whatever was in her cup into the sink and turned around leaning against the counter. "I don't know Stef, I was hoping you could tell me." Something seriously made her mad, she never acted like this.

*LENA'S POV*

I hated fighting with Stef and being rude to her, but ever since that girl left I've been sitting at home thinking and upsetting myself. I didn't want to believe Stef had a daughter that she never told me about but the girl knew her name and she even resembled Stef.

"Love I haven't the slightest clue of what is going on here." Stef said calmly.

"Really? Tell that to your daughter." I fired back.

She looked down at Callie and repeated herself, "love I haven't the slightest clue of what is going on here." She paused then added, "you'll tell me right?" she smiled and kissed Callie's nose. Usually I loved her sense of humor but not at this moment.

"Your other daughter, and I'm not talking about Mariana so don't say some smart reply. I'm talking about the daughter you gave birth to God knows when or why you and Mike gave her up."

"Lena what are you talking about. I have never given birth, you know this. Mike and I never had a kid, you can ask him. What are you talking about?"

"A girl who looked like you came to the door looking for you, saying you are her biological mom."

Stef walked out of the kitchen, did she really just walk out on this conversation. Just as I was about to get extremely mad she walked back in this time without Callie. "She has to be mistaken. And you have to believe me. I think I would've known if I was ever pregnant or had a kid." she walked over to me and put her hands on the sides of my face. "I'm telling the you the truth. How old was this girl anyways?"

"Probably about 16 at most."

She laughed, why was she laughing? "Honey I'm 29 which means I would've had her when I was like 13 and I wasn't having sex then and wasn't with Mike then. You and I have been married for 3 years and Mike and I were only married for 2 and I spent a year alone between these relationships. So even if Mike and I had a kid they wouldn't be very old."

I looked into her eyes and I felt so embarrassed, I am a principal and I didn't even do that math. I guess I was just so frustrated and she looked so much like her I believed her. She rubbed the creases in my forehead and then kissed my lips multiple times.

She looked me in the eyes and said "I love you Lena" she kissed me on my right cheek, "Elizabeth" she kissed my left cheek, "Adams" she kissed the tip of my nose, "Foster" finally a kiss on my lips.

"Stef I feel ashamed and embarrassed and incredibly stupid, she just looked so much like you. I'm..."

She cut me off, "no you're not sorry. you don't need to be. Did I hate you not believing me and being upset? yes. but I love you and I understand and I would've thought the same thing."

I pulled her in so tight to me and kissed her hard on her mouth and then stopped and put my forehead against hers where the tips of our noses were touching, "still I'm sorry." I kissed her then put my hands on the sides of her face. "I love you too Stefanie Marie Adams Foster." I kissed her again. This time so passionate.

She lifted me off the ground and set me on the counter, standing between my legs. Her tongue ran across my lips and when I opened mine for her tongue, her breath hitched. I rubbed her arm while our tongues were in motion together. Just as she stopped and started kissing my neck, Callie started to cry.

"Ugh, always perfect timing with that one," Stef said helping me off the counter and causing me to laugh. I kissed her cheek and went into the living room and picked her up out of the play pen.

"You can't be hungry baby, you just ate about an hour ago." Stef walked over to me and took her out of my arms.

"She just wants love from her moms." She rocked Callie and put her baby voice on. "It's okay mommy is right here." Callie stopped crying and just stared at Stef putting her small arm up with her hand against Stef's face which she kissed. "I'm your favorite aren't I?" she turned to look at me and winked, I just rolled my eyes.

"Stef babe, what are we going to do about that poor girl? She is coming back tomorrow to talk to you." she looked up from Callie.

"Reassure her I'm not her mom and wish her the best in finding her. It's all we can do, yes?" she looked back at Callie kissing her on the forehead. I just sighed, she was right. There wasn't anything we could do.

PLEASE VOTE AND IF YOU HAVE SOME IDEAS OF WHAT TO WRITE LATER IN THE BOOK, COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME. HOWEVER I ALREADY KNOW WHERE I'M GOING WITH THIS GIRL AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. ALSO PLEASE COMMENT YOUR OPINION OF THE STORY AND CHAPTER PLEASE. FEEDBACK IS WHAT HELPS ME WRITE BETTER AND QUICKER. ANYWAYS HAVE A GOOD DAY! OR NIGHT!