Ch. 22

Decided to add a chapter to this. Hope you all like it!

LENA'S POV

"I love you so much baby and I'll be home before you know it," I kissed Callie, whom I was sure had no clue what I was saying. "Thank you Valerie." I turned to Jesus and Mariana, "are you two ready?" they shook their heads, "ok, let's go."

I pulled up to the school and walked Jesus and Mariana to their class. "Have a good day. I love you and I'll see you after." I leaned down and gave them both a kiss on the forehead and headed to my office.

When I walked in everyone welcomed me and gave me hugs and asked to see pictures of Callie. "She is beautiful Lena, just beautiful." Samantha, the school counselor said.

I smiled, "thank you. I just love her so much."

I spent most of the morning catching up on paperwork. Most of my leave, I did some paperwork, but not all of it.

I went to my fridge and grabbed my chicken salad out and ate it while looking over a file of a potential new student. I heard a knock at my door, "yes?"

It was the secretary, "you have a visitor."

"Let them in please." I was confused on who it could be because I didn't have a meeting planned with anyone. Then walked in Stef and Callie, Stef shut the door behind her.

I quickly got up and made my way around my desk and kissed Stef and picked up Callie from her arms and kissed her. "What are you doing here?"

"I thought I would spend my lunch break surprising you and give Valerie a break, even though she didn't need one. Plus I thought you would love to see her."

I rocked and hugged Callie, "it was so hard to leave her this morning Stef. I honestly didn't think I could do it. I've spent everyday with her." I kissed Callie's cheek and she gave me a smile. "Oh I missed her so much." Stef rubbed my back and kissed my temple.

"I'm sorry love, I know it's hard. It will get easier, trust me. leaving you and the kids every morning is hard. I'm going to go to the cafeteria real quick to say hi to Jesus and Mariana then I will be back to take her back to Valerie." she kissed me again and left.

I sat down and my chair and talked to Callie and finished my salad. I played with her and then heard a knock. "Come in."

It was some of the office staff, "after seeing pictures this morning, we had to come meet her." one of the ladies said. I handed her to Samantha and they passed her around, smiling and adoring her before Stef came back in. "Wow, it's a party in here," she said and some of them laughed.

Brittney, the school nurse spoke up, "she is adorable. She looks so much like both of and she has your eyes Stef."

Stef and I smiled at each other, "thank you." they handed Callie to me and left. I kissed her small nose. "I love you Callie and I'll see you in about 3 hours." I handed her to Stef and placed a long, sweet kiss on her lips. "I love you Stefanie for being so good to me and bringing her up here. Thank you babe."

"You're welcome love." she laughed and I went back to doing my work.