pt 6

"It's been a long time." But then he spoke sending me and Toby to take a step back.

"Sorry?"I asked a timidly.

"I didn't really know it was you because you not only cut your hair but you had changed your name. Imy Blood Fuoco."

"Who's that?" Toby looked at me confusion in his eyes.

"Who are you. How do you know that name." Clenching my hands into fists i asked. That name died a long long time ago, along with most of my family.

"Why? Don't you remember me?" The boy turned around and his sharp pale eyes stared me down.

"No. Who are you! Answer me." I searched my memory. But i found nothing. How could i forget someone like this? It isn't like me!

"My name, is Laroe Jinn." Jinn? So he's from the Jinn family!

"Are you the third son of the Jinn family?" I asked remembering that back when my father was still alive i played with the youngest boy in the Jinn family.As we exchanged words Toby was at a complete loss.

"No, now i am the second son." He replied, his voice far off in the distance. 

"So then... where is the third son?"

"He is here before you."

"Huh?" Now both me and Toby were confused.

"I became the second son after someone murdered my older brother." When he said that my mind went blank and i recalled a certain event.

"Why won't you stay here with me anymore Roe roe?"

"My brother says he must take me away for 6 years.Until then we will meet again blackblood."

We were 10 at the time, that day i spoke with his older brother. But he simply ignored me and said his reason for taking his brother was me. He said i was a bad influence,not only because i had less wealth but because i was female. He said we were all like snakes.And his words enraged me,i was so unstable then.