pt 15

" I won't tell but i do want to know why you chose these albums from these specific schools and why you even need these things," Asked Seth a bit intrigued.

"Ever since Imy ran from our home town in 2017 I'd searched everywhere for her. And the name 'Imy' appeared in all these, except she had already changed her last name and she had cut her hair. So i thought it was just someone else." Laroe seemed a bit pained saying those words. 'Even now she's completely different than the Imy i knew...' This thought crossed Laroe's mind.

So that's why he talked to Imy... '' I see, now will you tell me. Why did you search for her for all these years?" Seth pried onto the topic.

"Because.. I believe she is the one at fault for killing my brother. But i need solid proof of her wicked side. " 

"You're in this for revenge huh... And what about you, Ron?"

"M-me?" Startled Ron looks around.

"Obviously, why'd you decide to help him?"

"Uh well... Imy is the reason i'm single but i also think she's hiding something. I just think helping him figure out the truth is right," Ron puts his large hand on Laroe's shoulder.

"Then i guess it's settled."

"What is?" Ron and Laroe exchange looks.

"I'll tell the guys about this and see what they think. If they say they want to support you then i won't tell Imy. Of course if they don't-"

"I get it. Just go,"Laroe cuts him off and Seth nods and heads back downstairs. Running down the stairs Seth's silky hair sways, "King! King!" In the distance a few girls are calling to Seth who simply smiles and waves. He continues his walk down oblivious to the teary faces the girls behind him are making.What if Imy really is behind that murder? What if....it's not the only one she's committed! No, that can't be true. I'll try and believe in Imy. Unable to control this information all these thoughts race in his head. Finally reaching the two boys his eyes shone bright with hope.

"What's up Seth?" Toby stood up from his seat and walked over to Seth.

"You two have to come with me,"Edwin glanced at Toby who shrugged.

"Alright then." The boys followed unaware of the decision that had to be made.