Chapter 3: Morning Madness

Maple's pov: I woke up feeling very sleepy and chose my outfit for the day which was my shorts and mushroom shirt. I walked over to the bathroom and I saw max walking over to it as well and we both paused in our tracks, Max ran over to the door and I slid in between his legs which shocked him a bit leaving me with time to run in and close the door. Once I was in the bathroom I heard Max yell from the other side of the door "YOU SLY LITTLE SHIT!" And I laughed knowing how mad he was gonna be once I finished my shower. I opened the door slowly and saw Max waiting for me to get out and I smiled innocently which made him smirk, After the battle for the bathroom we both got cereal and watched the first Pokemon movie.

Max's pov: I patted Maple's small head before going to flim a pokemon card video when I realized that I needed to take Maple shopping for clothes since she was like a doll and only came with 4 outfits and 2 accessories crayons, and a coloring book.  "Hey Flapjack put on your shoes were going to the outlets in like 2 hours." I said before going to flim and Maple nodded with her cheeks full of cereal which made me laugh a little. After Filming I walked into Maple's room and Saw her drawing with crayons so I decided to let her Finish up before leaving, I grabbed my jacket and checked on Maple to see if she was done and when I saw that she was I picked her up and put her on my shoulders.

Maple's pov: I got a free shoulder ride from Max even though I almost hit my head on every doorway on the way out, Once we got to the stores Max put me down and he told me to lead the way. I walked into Hot Topic like every kid in these books does and I headed into the pokemon aisle which caused Max to smile and Pick out shirts for me, "Maple do you like this?" He said holding a Pikachu jacket and I nodded very happily so Max bought it along with 2 other shirts that I picked out. Max then pulled me into Hollister so I could buy and try on pants, I didn't really like being in the store since it was dark but Max made sure to choose the brightest changing room for me. After getting pants Max insisted on getting me some vans so I chose some blue high tops I liked a lot. When we got home max dropped all the bags in my room and I instantly put on my pikachu hoodie and ran down the hallway to find Chad's room, Once I found Chad I tackled him which almost made him fall down "Jesus Christ warn me next time will ya?" He said and I gave him a smile.

Max's pov: I was cooking dinner when I saw Maple being carried underhand by Chad, I looked at him and he said "Your Pikachu decided to use tackle on me." I laughed and I told Maple that she could play Mario pinball while waiting for Dinner to be finished so she squirmed out of Chad's  arm and ran over to the pinball machine, "At Chad show her how the pinball wizard does it will ya?" I said signalling that he should teach her some tricks or something so she doesn't get bored. I made spaghetti for dinner and We all ate at the table with Maple getting a bit of sauce on her nose that "Jeff"  wiped off for her, After dinner Chad and Maple watched some sort of Movie while me and "Jeff" stayed in our rooms. I went to check on Maple and found her passed out on Chad's Stomach which made me smile at the sight, "Want her off?" I asked Chad and he shrugged not minding Maple but I picked her up trying not to wake her and tucked her into bed with a peck on the forehead.