Chapter 18: Stitches

Max's pov: It's been around 3 days since we came back from California and Maple is still adjusting to the time change and doing her schoolwork.  While Maple was in her room one of my friends came over to record  so obviously I went to tell Maple before she came running in while we recorded "Hey Maple? I'm gonna record in the living room so if you hear anything like cursing or a scream of pain everything is fine just tell Chad if you need anything."   I said only to see Maple give a thumbs up because she was working on what I assumed her schoolwork.  I got setup and checked on Maple when i had a chance because I didn't want her picking at the scabs she got from skateboarding. 

Maple's pov: I was drawing with my crayons when Max told me he would be recording so after he told me that I instantly shut my door not wanting to hear anything Max mentioned. I worked on my schoolwork for about 25 minutes before getting bored and texting the group chat

Syrup boi: Ok who gave me this nickname was it you Fiona?

Shrek's bby mama: Nope because someone nicknamed me Shrek's Baby mama

Lee frog: I'm glad you guys like ur new nicknames 

Apple Juice Addict: Ok this is just rude  I'm offended 

Shrek's bby mama: but it's the truth. let's have an intervention for Ari

Syrup boi: Ari you drink around 20 juice boxes a week can't you calm down

Apple Juice Addict: BUT FIONA LITERALLY SNORTS PIXY STICK DUST

Lee frog: ok she has a point

Syrup boi: Tru

Shrek's bby mama: Let's all shut up ok this conversation is to long Max barely got like 10 lines sand we get a whole paragraph we'll continue this later. 

Lee frog: k

Syrup boi: truth but k 

Apple Juice Addict: THIS AIN'T OVER

I shut off my laptop after Fiona shut us all up and I went to pick up Butter-bean when I saw that he had a cut on one of his feet  "how did this get here?! great now i gotta ask Chad to fix it..." I mumbled to myself. I went to see Chad and he wasn't in his room but I heard him in the living room "is this a good idea..." I thought to myself wondering if I should walk into the living room so after deciding that i should I made my way into the room. 

Max's pov: I started to take out the staples from Jeff's head when Maple walked in holding on to her stuffed animal thing. "Maple in your room now.." I said slowly and she quietly stepped away "Chad go she what she wanted and make sure she's not traumatized from any of the blood she saw." I told him and he nodded. "Sorry about that I told her to see Chad if she needed anything probably wandered around to find him heh." I explained and Jeff just told me to get out the rest of the staples. I let Jeff chill out for a while before moving on to the next video we were filming and I decided to check on Maple, "Hey... you ok?" I asked her as she held the alpaca close to her chest "You still have dry blood on your hand.." She said shyly and I mumbled a little trying to take it off "Sorry he's kind of crazy if you couldn't tell." I said trying to explain myself but Maple wouldn't say anything  "What happened to bean-butter?" I asked trying to see what was on the leg of  it "First his name is Butter-bean, Second he has to get stitches because there is  a cut on his leg." she said kinda angrily but I ignored the attitude and told her that I could probably fix him before she fell asleep tonight. "Max are you done yet?" Maple asked from the hallway and I said yes and she instantly ran over to me and ignored the table that had blood on it "You said you would Fix Butter-Bean for me!" she whined so I grabbed her stuffed animal and looked for something to sew with. Once I was finished sewing Maple grabbed her toy and sat on my lap thanking me for fixing him and I patted her head before saying "Anything for you Sweetness  ."