Chapter 19: Rain drops

Maple's pov: It was a usual morning with one of the 3 guys making breakfast and then Max sending me to my room so I could do my homework. I spun around in my chair as I worked on my classwork when Max Walked in "Hey I'm going to the store to go buy some equipment so it might take a while I'm leaving you with Chad so finish at least 2 classes and you can play in the rain for a couple minutes but not too long you might get sick." He rambled on and on about warmth and fevers so I just nodded so he would leave. I kept staring out my window watching the rain with only 3 more problems to finish and I would be done for the day so I quickly typed some smart words that had nothing to do with the questions and grabbed my raincoat running down the hall to go outside. "Chad I'm going outside!" I yelled "Do you have your raincoat?" He asked and I nodded slipping it on and he handed me my rain boots "Not too long,come inside once it starts to rain harder okay?" Chad told me and I  quickly ran outside before he could stop me.

Max's pov: I walked into the house after coming back from the store and I asked Chad where Maple was knowing that she probably would've ran to the door if she was inside "Maple? Still messing around outside I told to come in when It starts to rain super hard she should be fine though." I nodded but decided to check on Maple anyway just to make sure she wasn't dead because she slipped in a mud puddle or something. "MAPLE STANLEY!" I yelled as I saw Maple with her raincoat off  and I saw her turn her head instantly and she slowly walked over to me not wanting to hear me yell, "What did I say about the raincoat?!" I said angrily as she sat on the couch with some pajamas and a towel wrapped around her "You said to put it on because it's cold outside.. but I hate noise of nylon rubbing against nylon it hurts my ears!" She complained and I instantly facepalmed inside my head "It's supposed to keep you warm and dry now your going to get sick." I argued and she kept looking down waiting for me to finish "Just wait in your room ok I'll be in there to give you some hot chocolate or something so you won't freeze to death.

4 hours later...

3rd person:(first time writing like dis tell me if u like!)

The house was now quiet with most of the boys editing and Maple being asleep with occasional sneezing and coughs heard from her room, Max washed the muddy red jeans and put the drenched N64 shirt in the dryer before checking on Maple. The silence would soon break with Maple tossing and turning not being noticed by Max the first time but it was too late with Max screaming about a secret rare  Pokemon card he pulled even though it was 3 in the morning Maple's whines and sniffing couldn't be heard. "Max..." Maple said softly cracking the door open a bit and Max turned quickly noticing her and pausing the recording, Max quickly went over to her asking what was wrong but she just clung onto him "I had a dream and I couldn't wake up it felt like forever.." She said sleepily and Max picked Maple up hoping she would cling on as usual "I'll lay you down with Chad you can cling onto him for the night." But Maple shook her head saying that Chad takes most of the space when sleeping. With Maple still clinging onto to Max for dear life complaining about not wanting to sleep with Jeff because he smells like eggs Max was left with no choice but to film with Maple clinging onto him sleeping quietly "I might yell are you sure you can't just sleep in my room and wait?" Max asked not wanting to startle Maple as she slept on him but she shook her head because there was no way she could sleep without someone cuddling her right now.

Maple's pov: I got used to Max screaming in my ear while opening the cards and he kept using less profanity even though it wasn't like him to do that but it was probably only because I was in the room. Max eventually finished filming and quietly carried me to his room and almost tripped over the mess in the hallway causing me to squirm a bit not wanting to be squished by Max but he rubbed my back gently causing me to fall back asleep peacefully.