Chapter 14: Adventure awaits

Max's pov: I wake up slowly and look at my phone alarm to turn it off and get out of my bed. I finally got ready before waking up Maple because I knew that would be the hardest part, "Rise and shine sunshine it's finally time to go." I tell her but she just groans and rubs her eyes "You can sleep in Ian's car alright I think he put a blanket in his car for you.." I said looking at me and Ian's text messages but Maple just slowly got up and headed to the shower ignoring almost all of what I said. By the time Maple was ready it was 4:50 and I saw that Ian texted me about being outside already so I looked over at Maple and said "Are you ready laddie?" Teasing her for the sailor looking outfit she had on which made her give me a stare and she grabbed her alpaca thing before leaving the room. We got to Ian's car and Maple instantly put the blanket Ian left for her on and cuddled with her alpaca plush, "She didn't get any sleep at all last night so I think we wanna keep her asleep as long as possible." I told Ian quietly and he nodded and put on some sort of "calming music" playlist from spotify which was super boring but anything to keep my little sailor asleep. "Can we play some real music now?" I asked Ian and he checked his rearview mirror and saw that Maple was out cold so we started playing some Gorillaz and whatever else came out of Ian's playlist, I eventually got bored and started playing on my phone when I heard Maple mumble something so I checked behind me and sure enough she was awake "Hey look who decided to finally get up!" I said smiling and Maple just grumpily looked out the window trying to see where we were "only 20 minutes and we'll be there bud." Ian said and I looked at the time "it's 5:30 right now so we'll probably be at the park by 6 which is good because we get on the rides early! Aren't you excited Maple?" I said trying to lighten mood but she wasn't having it so I left her alone for the rest of the ride.

Maple's pov: I held butterbean under the blanket and shared the window with him but I didn't even realize that we were really close still I started seeing rollercoaster tracks and when we stopped the car to get a parking ticket. "Alright let's get going!" Max said excitedly and I wrapped butterbean in the blanket before getting out of the car and following Max to the elevator. "Piggyback ride?" Max asked me and I nodded, Now riding Max's back I saw that we entered some sort of food court place that was near the actual park "Universal isn't open yet but this place is so let's just look around and maybe get some food." Ian explained and we went up the stairs to see what they had "I want KFC!" I said fist pumping the air and Max shook his head "Alright but me and Ian are getting subway and you can't have any." Max said and it seemed like a pretty good deal to me. By the time we were done it was 8:30 and the park was open so with both Ian and Max holding my hands we walked towards universal studios to start our adventure

Ian's pov: Once we got in we realized it was a little slow since the weather was ugly and it was really early so we went over to the Simpsons ride since it was the closest and it was a good start for Maple since she's never been on a ride before. We practically ran through the whole line area cause it was so empty and we reached the room that gave instructions before going on the ride, Maple sat in between me and Max looking pretty excited to start. The ride was great and it made Maple excited to go on more but we decided to look around Springfield we even got to meet Bart well Maple did me and Max just took pictures standing together and telling Maple to smile like white dads do. "What's next guys?" Maple asked and I shrugged looking at Max and he said something about Jurassic park which made Maple look at both of us wide eyed "No way are we gonna see dinosaurs?!" Maple said excitedly and Max laughed it off and shook his head and explained the Jurassic park while handing Maple a rain poncho "Don't want you to get too wet or else you're not gonna feel comfortable throughout the day." Said and we walked over to the ride. Once we got on the ride Max was helping Maple with her poncho and I waited to see Maple's reactions to the dinosaurs and she was amazed looking all around and she was fine until the end of the ride when the T-rex came out and the coaster went down Maple screamed her lungs out and held onto to Max for dear life. "You ok? you screamed pretty loud back there." I asked Maple and she nodded and Max helped her out of the poncho so we can go on the next ride.

Max's pov: We all decided to take a break and walk around for a little just so Maple could calm down after screaming like a pussy on Jurassic park.  "After were done chilling out you guys wanna go on revenge of the mummy?" I asked making sure Maple was comfortable with going on the ride and she nodded "As long as you and Ian don't mind if I cry into your shoulders then sure." She says jokingly and we both laugh a bit before heading over to ride. Once we got in the ride seats Maple instantly regretted going on the ride and held tightly on to both me and Ian and don't even get me started when the ride started going backwards because Maple was practically yelling into my ears and I felt a little bad for her but she did agree to go on this ride. Once we got off Ian suggested that we get on some tamer rides so Maple wouldn't have a traumatic experience with roller coasters so we decided to go on  Minion madness which we all thought was absolute dog shit. While we walked around looking for somewhere to get lunch we stopped at krusty burger where Maple got a Bart cup and I got Homer, Once we finished eating we decided the tour bus would be good to go on since we didn't wanna vomit right after eating. 

A/N: this is only part one guys so I hope you like dis so far part 2 will definitely be up tomorrow :D