Chapter 4: Milkshake Meltdown

Max's pov: I woke up before Maple for once and decided to make scrambled eggs for breakfast. Maple sat down at the table 30 minutes after I started cooking and she decided to see what I was cooking, "You don't put sausages in it?" Maple asked and I looked at her very weirdly when she explained "Our caregiver used to cut up a hot dog and cooked it with the egg it was really good." Even though it sounded gross I just went along with it since I've probably eaten way worse. Once I got finished cooking I tried the eggs and I guess maple was right when she said it was good, I went to get another bowl when Maple started pointing at the T.V. "MAX CAN WE MAKE ONE PLEASEEE!" She begged and when I looked at the screen it showed some sort of type 2 diabetes causing mess so, of course I said yes. "Well we gotta buy some candy and ice cream cause I'm pretty sure we have milk." I said looking in the fridge and Maple started writing candy down.

Maple's pov: I was really excited for the milkshake so I wrote down all candy that would be needed and the kind of ice cream I wanted. After I was done I handed max the list and he started reading it to make sure it was possible and not to crazy. Max took us to the store and when we got inside Max grabbed me and put me inside the cart "Ok so I'm going to push you down the candy aisle and you grab as many bags as you can!" He said before running with the cart,so I just held out both of my arms bringing almost every single bag into the cart. The next item on the list was ice cream so Max chose his flavor which was chocolate and I chose cookies and cream, Max picked two more for Chad and Jeff then we headed off to start our milkshake Monday.

Max's pov: "IT'S MILKSHAKE MONDAY BOYS!" I yelled as I carried all the bags and no one seemed to care so I had Maple bang some trays together to gather everyone's attention.  After everyone came out with Maple we started choosing the candy even though Maple had almost consumed half the m&ms and she ate almost all the oreos that we were supposed to be blending together. We all started to drink the milkshakes when I noticed something about Maple.. I saw a small gleam in her eyes and then it dawned in me "Sugar high.."  I thought to myself and Maple started running to her room like Naruto which made Chad and me laugh super hard while "Jeff" looked uneasy as if he knew what was happening with Maple.

Maple's pov: I really love crayons they smell like strawberries but that didn't matter right now what mattered was the collection of things max had in the room he told me not to enter. I peeked in but was put off by Max opening pokemon cards so I decided to bug Chad but he was streaming leaving me with Jeff. I looked everywhere for Jeff and found him outside so I decided to jump on his back "HI JEFF!" I yelled but he took me off his back and told me to go bug the cats but the cats could scratch me so that wasn't an option "Max?" I said and Max poked his head out the door of his room "Ya what's up?" He asked and I ran over to him and clung onto his leg "Get off.. Maple your heavy off now... MAPLE!" Max said trying to pry me off but I was to tired to say retaliate so I just let go and fell asleep on the floor. "Jesus Christ she's such a gremlins sometimes.." Were the last words I remember hearing before being tucked in my bed.