Chapter 2

(pic of the twins)

As I walked i got stopped by some jocks and they all ask in union, "what are you?"

I smirked and said, "wouldnt you wanna know" one tried to grab me but i quickly dodged it and tisked, "tisk tisk tisk, you should be able to tell that im christian." one was gonna grab me when he pulled away and i continued, "see this is why my mom got me baptised" i smirk and walk into my first class 20 mins late.

"Hello, you must be the new girl everyones talking about. Whats your name?"

I looked at him and say with a smile, "Im Emily Ferrari" I heard some gasps when i said my name... guess my packs popular. I smirked and heard some vamps talking in the back, "she is the 'she wolf' shit! i heard she is part witch, and part siren!" With an evil smile i walk to them and say "werewolf, whitch, siren, and.... angel" and ploped in between them.

"Hey thats m-" a blonde chick walks up to me.

"No its mine so find another place" i cut her off and smirked. She stomped off angered and ploped next to some hot jock, then smiled at me and i fake smiled back.

I started hearing murmers about that slutty vampire like, "she is gonna be sucked dry", or, "doenst she have comen sence."

I know, I know, 'not a good way to start a school year... the rest of my day was pretty boring. Everyone avoiding me, hopefully none of them know what i am cuz that'll be a problem.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%COURT YARD%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Hey Abriella, wanna hang at my place later?" I asked her... i just got a whif of her. I smirked, shes a were but hasnt shifted yet, so she doesnt smell like one to the vamps. She seems like she i gonna change in a few hours.

She looks at me then replies, "uh sure." She looks nervous so i try to break the ice.

"Do you have any olde sisters?" she looks at me and smiles.

"I have an older brother named, Lycan." I look into her mind, its one of my powers, 'she is probably gonna try and suck me dry, good thing my mom told me im gonna shift soon' I gasped than hugged her. She just stared at me confused.

"Your one of us," i screached, she still looked confused, "your a were too"

She looked at then smiled, "wow! I was told there were no weres, well then again you are new! Let me guess, mind reader." She smirked, and i nodded.

"So you coming or not?" She nodded egerly and so we set off to my place.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Emily's House))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"IM HOOOOME!!" I screamed my parents come down and sniffed the air. Suddenly they began to growl. Abriella began to cower behind me, "mom! Dad!! She is my friend! She hasnt changed ye-" i got cut off by my mom.

"Thats why we are getting her out of our house!" My mom growled.

I looked at her that said, "guess you wont wanna know what happened at school then?" She looked at me then I explained the vampires, jocks, sluts, and well you know the rest, and by the end she was shocked.