Chapter 9

:) hey guys thnx for voting :) BTW Guys I own everything in this story if you want to use anything make sure you ask me first. Enjoy (:

~~~~~Emmy's pov~~~~~

I sigh and return to my bed. This is so hectic, why cant people leave me alone? My life is odd enough, cant people except me for who I am? I guess not. Well I hope Lycan is having an easier time with his parents. I lay my head down gently and slowly fall asleep. In the morning I call Lycan. After 6 rings he still doesn’t answer worried, I grab my purse and run out of my room. I run out the door and over to his house. I knock on the door and no one answers. I turn the nob to notice its unlocked. I open the door and walk in. I look around and one scent sticks out. Lynn's. I walk upstairs silently and over to Lycan's room. My brows knit together in confusion as I hear moaning from his room. I open the door and see Lycan and Lynn close to marking each other. Tears fill my eyes, and my heart felt like it shattered. They marked each other. I closed my eyes as I hear each part of my heart shatter. Crack. Crack. And then the last sickening crack. I feel my body fall lifelessly to the ground. I look up and see my grandfather looking at me with sympathy. “I’m sorry little one, I couldn’t do anything about it.” I nodded. My heart shattered but my love for my family is still there.

“There was nothing you could have done. I just hope he lives a long life with the guilt,” I tell my grandfather.

“Don’t worry, your uncle is even pissed off about this. When Lynn dies she will be tortured over and over again while Lycan will have to watch your heart shatter over and again.” He said anger clear in his voice.

“I agree with uncle, they deserve punishment.” I say loneliness in my voice.

“Aw cheer up little one, lets go to to your great grandfather and let him talk to you.” My grandfather said. Soon my grandfather and I were with my great grandfather.

“Collin, I heard you- Emmy?” My great grandfather asks.

“Yes grandfather. Its me.” I tell him.

“But you had a full life ahead of you! I planned it myself! You cant die now!” He boomed.

“It wasn’t my choice. My heart shattered now nothing can break-” I started.

“Your heart shattered?! Who would do this to you!?” He yelled.

I flinched at the sound of his voice, “my old mate and his new one. I watched them claim each other.” I sway slightly thinking of this.

“My poor girl! Why would he do this? It wasn’t what I planned. I’m so sorry I didn’t handle it!” I ran and hugged him as we both sobbed. “Emmy do you want to go back into the world?” He asked me.

I thought about it for a minute. “Can you make me just an angel and siren this time. I don’t want a mate that will screw with my feelings.”

He nodded, “some guys can be real bastards.”

“Whoa great grandfather! You of all people swore!” I exclaimed.

“Yeah dad... you of all people shouldn’t swear. Its a bad influence on angels.” My grandfather said.

I closed my eyes and asked a question that will make Lycan and Lynn upset too, “with their first child, can you kill it. I know you don’t like killing things but it will make me a little bit happier.” I added in the last part quickly.

“As long as you are happy. Are you ready to back into the world my siren angel?” My great grandfather asks.

“Yes.” I reply. I’m taken into a swirling tornado and soon I feel like I’m in a body again. Here's to starting over.