Chapter 10

Hey, hope you guys like this chapter. Every character and the whole story belongs to me. If you want to use any of my characters please ask me first. Or if you want to edit the story contact me by sending me a message. Enjoy :D Oh and sorry for the wait... :)

~~~~~Nessa's POV~~~~~

Well, this is awkward... I'm sitting in a tent that looks like ,an office. A mans sitting in-front of me, he looks like he is... observing what I'm going to do. My brows knit together as I tap my fingers on my leg anxiously. "What are you doing here rogue?" He asks finally looking at me expectantly.

My defences came up quickly, "I'm no rouge! I just found out I'm a werewolf!"

His brows raised at my sudden outburst. A dark chuckle came from his mouth. "You know who you remind me of? Our old princess, Emily. Its too bad she died."

"Well I'm not her so..." I trail off as pain shot through my head.

"I can tell. Well, what pack do you belong to?"

This takes me back, I decide to play it innocent. "What's a pack?" I bit inside my mouth as he looked at me suspiciously.

"If you don't know what a pack is then how do you know what a rogue is, hmm?" He asks.

"It sounded like it was something bad! What do you expect me to do?!" I burst out, anger seeping through my pores.

"Calm down, you are projecting your anger at everyone here. Wow, only people with a strong bloodline can do that... so, you say you didn't know your a werewolf?" He asks, "you could be a royal... Emily's brother is in a coma right now. Harold was such a wonderful boy when he was young. He and Emily used to play fight with the other little wolves." The pain that shot through my head became more painful. "I heard her mate broke her heart by mating another-" He continued but stopped when I screamed. The pain started to burn, this surprisingly hurt more that shifting. I cradled my head in my hands as tears escaped my eyes.

I heard the door burst open and a velvety voice rang through my ears. "Whats happened!? What did you do to her!?" The man demanded.

"I don't know, I was talking about princess Emily when she broke down and started holding her head.

Pictures flashed in my mind. There was a little girl with blond hair running around with a boy that looked like her brother. Next I saw the girl when she was older holding a little boy and girl sitting next to a woman with the same shade of hair as her. Then a whole scene went through my mind. There stood a woman with her hands on her belly. "Emily, I want to tell you something... your gonna get a brother and a sister!" She exclaimed. The girl, Emily who was wearing a golden dress and a gold tiara, looked at the woman with joy in her eyes.

"Really mama? I'm gonna has a little sister like me?" She asked and a small voice. Emily's mother smiled at her. "I promise I will help with my soon baby sister!" The scene was cut off when a new one with a man and Emily, Emily was older maybe in her teens say 18. They were laughing and she was jumping around. Soon It finished with a horrific vision. Emily was watching as the man who she was laughing with mark some girl who smirked evilly. I could hear every part of her heart shatter with this new information. The I realized, that's Emily, shes the princess, I'm the princess, I'm Emily. Memories came back like a flash flood. Now I knew what I had to do. I need to find my mate, which I think its the guy who barged in on me screaming. Then I need to go to the kingdom, find the castle and somehow prove that I'm Emily's reincarnation. I bet its easier said than done. I opened my eyed as the pain subsided. "SHIT!" I shouted, as I rubbed my face.

"Are you alright ma'am?" Asks the man who was turned away. His scent is so intoxicating all I want him to do is turn around, look me in the eyes, and say 'Your my beautiful mate and I promise I will never leave you.' As if sensing my eyes open he turns around. He looks me in the eyes and I gasp seeing all the battle scars on his face.

"Oh my god." I whisper looking all over his face. There's a small scar over his left eye and a  scar that goes across his neck. I resist the urge to run up and kiss him, but that doesn't mean he wont run up to me. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close smelling my neck.

He pulled away and looked me in the eye, "you are beautiful, can you please be my mate?" He asks uncertain.

A huge smile bursts on my face as I look at him, "of course I will silly!" I looked at him and hugged him even tighter. My smile grew larger as he kissed the top of my head. Then reality hit me. "Wait... whats your name?" I ask him.

"Garret, how about you?" He countered.

"Nessa... uh... Garret can I talk to you, alone?" I ask him giving a painted look at the man I was talking to earlier.

"I'll leave then." He mumbled.

I nodded as looked at Garret and sighed. Grabbing his hand I drag him to the couch. "I trust you not to tell anyone at this camp what we are going to talk about." He swallowed deeply as I continued. "I need to know, do you like the royals?"

Taken back by the question he sputters, "of course I like the royals."

I nod, "please listen to me and understand..." And so I start telling him my story. "I am the reincarnation of someone. The reason I screamed was because the memories were coming back. I heard that my brother went into a coma, I was reminded about my past that is what triggered my memories to come back. I know there's something missing, but I need your help."

"Wait, can you please tell me who you are the reincarnation of?" He asks.

I bit my lip thinking of a way to put it. "Uh... lets say... uh if you mate me... you would uh..." I trailed off not sure how he will take it.

"Please continue" He pressed. I stood up and pulled my shirt up a bit showing the little crown that was on my lower back.

"You would be king." I say quietly.

I pull my shirt back down and turn to look at him. He seems surprised as he looks at me. "Is it real?"

I nod looking him in the eye. "He killed me you know? Lycan killed me. He was my old mate. Now I kinda wanna make him pay..." I trailed off.

Garret growled at the thought of me being killed. "Are you ready? I mean, ready to take over? The King and Queen aren't very stable. 16 years since you, their daughter, died." I sighed listening to him.

With determination in my eyes I look at him.

"I'm ready."