Sherlock: Valentine's Wonder

Paring: Sherlock x reader
Word count: 435

"Where's John?", Sherlock asked while literally bursting through your front door. He switched the light on and your eyes hurt like hell.
"I knew I would regret the day I gave you a key to my flat.", you muttered. You were sitting on your couch and watched the credit of the 3rd Disney movie you've watched this evening. It was Valentine's Day but since you weren't in a relationship you didn't really care. You spent your V-Day like all the other ones before: sitting in your living room, eating pizza, watching Disney movies and deciding to just eat one scoop of chocolate ice cream but ending up by eating the whole package. But who cares?! Your long time crush Sherlock of course didn't.

"I was asking you, where your brother-"
"He's out."
"With?"
"Mary."
"Why?"
"You're kidding."
Sherlock looked at you confused and you remembered that he didn't even know that the earth goes around the sun.
"It's Valentine's Day.", you chuckled. "Oh.", he stared at you blankly. There was silence for a moment. "Then why aren't you on a date or something?", he suddenly asked scanning you from head to toe. "Excuse me? You just spoiled my date." Sherlock looked at you, he was obviously confused. "Is someone here?", he whispered insecure. You laughed and replied: "No you brilliant consulting detective, I'm dating myself." He stared at you again. "So this is how you're going to spend your evening, then?", Sherlock asked again. "Well you know, roses are red, pizza sauce is too. I will eat pizza and you can have some too.", you rhymed not thinking about what you're actually doing and instantly regretting what you just said. You were 100% sure Sherlock wouldn't want to eat pizza. "Sure.", he casually replied and sat down right beside you. Your inner self instantly had a breakdown but you tried to stay as calm as possible. Sherlock took a pizza slice from the desk and leaned back. "So what are we watching?", he asked. He was kidding, right? "Are you drunk?", you asked perplexed. "What? (Y/N) are you okay?", he exclaimed and then added, "No I'm not." Your eyes met.
"If you don't want me to st-"
"No, please... stay.", you gently said. He smiled at you. "What do you want to watch?", you asked smiling back at him. "Anything you want.", he chuckled.
"What's your favourite Disney movie", you asked curious.
"Disney?"
"You don't know Disney?", you exclaimed in disbelief. Sherlock shook his head.
"Well, the night is young.", you laughed and started the movie Pocahontas.

A/N: Yeeeeyy (noooo) tomorrow is V-Day!!!! And as a present you get this awesome one shot!! (Jk) Who's gonna spend tomorrow alone? Raise your hand 🤚🏼
Well, not alone, I've got this beauty by my side😏💕🤤:

A/N: Yeeeeyy (noooo) tomorrow is V-Day!!!! And as a present you get this awesome one shot!! (Jk) Who's gonna spend tomorrow alone? Raise your hand 🤚🏼Well, not alone, I've got this beauty by my side😏💕🤤: