John: The struggle of being an author

Paring: John x reader
Word count: 400

"Ugh", you sighed and slammed your first frustrated on the wooden table.
"(Y/N)? Is everything alright?", you heard John"s voice instantly ask from the kitchen.
"Yeah, just another publisher who turned down my work.", you shouted back. The emotion you felt was a mixture of anger and sadness of yet another neglected story. John entered the living room, in his hand two cups of tea which he placed next to your laptop on the table. He carefully sat down next to you.
"You do know that you'll always be the most talented author I know.", he said giving you the puppy eyes.
"Yeah try to convince the publisher.", you scoffed sarcastic. He looked at you.
"Come on, we both know he's bastard.", John said giving you a warm smile.
"Except that he kinda is my boss.",you replied laughing.
"Let's forget that as well." John placed his arms around you and pulled you in a hug. "Hey you remember that bestseller author, who read from his book?", John suddenly asked.
You nodded, a few days ago you and John went to a lecture.
"His story was shit.", John stated matter-of-factly. You chuckled.
"Sure that's why he got published and I didn't." Your head rested against his chest and you heard his heart beat steadily.
"J.K. Rowling got turned down more often than you."
You looked up and gave him an are-you-serious look. He chuckled slightly.
"You know what really sucks about it?", you asked him.
"Tell me.", he whispered dramatically.
"Stop it, Blogger.", you playfully slapped him against his chest. "No, what I wanted to tell you was that every time I write something new it's like showing others a part of my soul." He nodded understanding.
"And if they neglect it, I feel like I failed."
John placed a kiss on your head.
"I still think you're the best. And I love your stories no matter what this stupid publisher thinks. If I'd be him, I'd publish you without even thinking twice.", his voice was sincere and then he added, "like I said you'll always be my favourite author."
"And you'll always be my favourite blogger.", you said and hugged him tight.

A/N: Finally I managed to write John. I hope you liked it!! However, I know this is short one but I'm currently very busy, so sorry for that. Furthermore I know the topic might not be very interesting but it's the only thing I could think of... Anyway, I just wanted to thank y'all for leaving all these nice comments. There really is nothing truly more amazing than waking up and seeing you liking my work. So thank you so much❤️❤️ Really means a lot to me!!
Lots of love
xxxx
P.S. I'll add a picture later, since I'm not home my internet is reaaally bad...☹️
P.P.S. This pic is basically me when editing my work😂😂😂