Lestrade: Because I love you (Part II)

Paring: Lestrade x reader
Word count: 300

"I-I-I didn't m-mean to shoot h-her!" Timothy was blubbering now.
"(Y/N), you have to be strong now, stay awake, dear. I'm going to arrest him.", Greg said while taking your pale hand and pushing it on your wound then he carefully moved while shrugging off his suit jacket. "Keep pressure on that wound.", he instructed.
Suddenly you heard footsteps approach. "We heard a shot- Oh no..." Sally's eyes landed on your bloody form on the ground, taking short breaths as you hold down a blood soaked suit jacket to your abdomen. With blank terror she looks at Greg while saying: "We'll handle this,you take care of (Y/N)." Greg paid no mind to Sally and Johnson as he went back to put your head in his lap once again.
"We need an ambulance in here quickly ." Sally ordered through her walkie-talkie as she got the cuffs out. "Greg..." You mumbled, feeling cold. You weren't sure if it was from the cement floor or the bloodloss. "I'm tired."
"Don't close your eyes,love. Y-You're strong. You can make it through this."
You tried to keep your eyes open but they just closed, no matter how hard you tried.
"I'm here, just keep talking.", Greg's voice was filled with sadness.
"Greg, if I do die-", you started.
"You won't."
"If I do... I love you so much, Greg."
Your eyelids stared drooping as if they were weighed down by bricks.
"I love you too, (Y/N)." Greg was close to sobbing. You smiled painfully as your eyes began to slowly close.
"No! Don't close your eyes- (Y/N)!"
And that was the last thing you heard before fell into darkness.

A/N: Here's part two, a bit short... I know...
So what do you think will happen in the next part?🤔Feel free to comment!!😉📍
Had my oral exam today, I hope it went well, and now I feel like a little child after an emotional breakdown...only a nap can fix me. Also, I'm broke... so much for a good day...
But, the good news is 2k people read these one shots!!👹😱😱
Anyway, lots of love ❤️
xxxx