Sherlock: The camping experience

Paring: Sherlock x reader
Word count: 425

"SMALL fire, Sherlock. I said: set a SMALL fire! This is not small!!", you complained nearly yelling.
Sherlock rolled his eyes and sat down next to the campfire, he made out of approximately 10 large branches, while taking out his mobile and eventually starting texting.

After spending one week convincing Sherlock to take a break and go camping with you, he finally agreed. Since the weather forecast predicted the weather to be excellent, sunny and warm, you just grabbed the old tent, which Sherlock kept in the attic and packed all the things you'd need. Clothes, books, food, flashlights, a camera and many other things. So just as Sherlock arrived home, you two went away driving out of London and down old country lanes to the most beautiful place you've ever seen: lake rock.
Sherlock said it was an old camping place where his father took him and Mycroft fishing, when they were kids.
You were in love with the deep blue water, the dark green of the woods, the white sand and the birds melodies. Lake rock seemed like your own personal paradise which you were allowed to share with the love of your life.

"You nearly burned our tent.", you muttered while finally putting up the tent.
"Yes, nearly.", Sherlock stated, still staring at his mobile.
"You know I could need some help over here.", you remarked while unloading the rest equipment out of the truck. You looked at your boyfriend who was still dressed in his usual suit.
"So could I, the internet connection is really bad here and my suit is ruined, too.", he complained while reaching his mobile into the air trying to get a better connection.
"I told you, suits and mobiles are not for camping, Sherlock."
"Well, I'm going to warm myself on your 'I told you so'.", Sherlock replied and got up to brush the dust off his trousers.
"WILLIAM", you exclaimed, turning around and facing him, "you're driving me crazy."
As an answer Sherlock started to chuckle softly.
"Actually, I hate the name William, but I like the sound of your angry voice.", he said teasing.
"Not funny.", you replied annoyed.
"My dear (Y/N), you know what people say: camping is not a date, it's an endurance test. If you can survive camping with someone, you should marry them on the way home.", he stated matter-of-factly.
"Fine, then show me you're husband material.", you commanded and handed him a tin of beans.
"Challenge accepted.", Sherlock smirked.

A/N: hey guys,
yes, yes, I know. Not very long but I still hope you liked it. As always thanks for reading, voting and commenting! Love y'all!
Lots of love
xxxx