Sherlock: All about you

Paring: Sherlock x reader
Word count: 429

"I don't get your problem. You didn't manage to solve one sigle case on time and that girl got hurt, but self hatred won't change anything.", you said, crossing your arms and staring at your boyfriend, who sat in his armchair.

He had his eyes closed and this hands under his chin. He hasn't spoken in days, he refused to eat and to sleep. He just sat there, his eyes closed.
Unfortunately you were out of town but as soon as John called, telling you about Sherlock's condition, you instantly travelled home.
It was the third time you tried to reach him today.

No reaction.

You just stood there with crossed arms not knowing whether to be angry or sad.

"I'm fine.", he suddenly stated and thus breaking the silence between you for the first time.

"No you're not.", you whispered. He opened his eyes and looked at you.

"You don't understand.", his voice was toneless.

"I think I do.", you said and sat down next to him. He focused you with his blue eyes. His eyes had a sad expression, although you knew he wouldn't admit it.

"It's not your fault that-", you started but he cut you off.
"Yes it is, (Y/N). All I do is hurt people. I'm a monster.", his voice sounded distant. You carefully took his hand and squeezed it gently.

"You're not. I know it's a lie. And deep down you know. That's just the sadness talking.", you smiled weakly. "Listen, you don't have to do this on your own. We all care about you. You don't have to act like you're alone. And you don't have to to pretend you're alone, like there is no one understanding you. You should know that someone cares about you. I'm all about you.", you gently kissed his hand.
"And here I am, still holding on, not just some face you used to know. We will overcome this. Together. You're not alone and you never were."

He looked at you with his blue eyes.
"For a long time I did not know what this feeling was, I was feeling whenever I'm with you. But I'm beginning to understand now. I love you, (Y/N). And I don't want you get hurt because of me. You're the best I've ever had.", his voice was a bit shaky now. Your heart was beating faster than ever. He leaned towards you.

"I really love you, (Y/N).", he suddenly kissed you.
"I love you, too, Sherlock.", you whispered against his lips.