THE REVEALATION (Dev Natasha)

Extremely sorry guys… I was not able to upload my ff. For the past two days.. I will try to upload a longer version today...I was sick and also was busy with decorating my college for a function… hence… anyways… your responses made me feel the extreme necessity to upload another epi sooner… So here u go… :)

Here is to one big revelation.. :)

EPISODE :12

While drinking coffee and talking,Sona suddenly asks,

“Friends??” putting her right hand forward towards him for a handshake.

Dev looks at her puzzled and says..  “Hmm, but just friends”

It was late at night… when both Sona and Dev had finished off their respective coffee and work.

As both get off the building,Sona starts to walk off.. While Dev gets his car out and drives next to her… Honking…

Sona turns towards his car.Dev pulls down the passenger seat window…

“Get in… you will not get any vehicle from here.”

“No its ok… I can walk all the way… It's a romantic weather…--”

Dev hears her and gets lost in thoughts.

“Sir… Excuse me??!”

“Huh-yes… plz sit in… i will drop u .. It's my responsibility… you are my employee… you worked late...for the betterment of--”.

“I love my job.. But if you still insist then.. Ok”

Sona gets into the car.

As Dev drives.. Sona steals glances from him.. Dev notices and asks… “what??”

“Nothing..”

The car drives off smoothly along the road and suddenly stops with a jerk..

Sona rolls her eyes...Dev tries to start the car.

But the car does not start. Dev gets down the car..to check what had happened..

He starts to work and realises that he needs to change the wire.

“Miss Nutrition … it's not possible to go by car today.. It's the wire which is the problem…”

“We will not get any car here either for a lift.”

“Let's walk…”

They start to walk talking and laughing about all the tiny little stuffs they could think off… Dev sees Sona smiling so happily and he was lost…

Suddenly tears start to roll out of his eyes..

“Shut up!! Why Are you laughing so much??” an emotionally agitated Dev asks Sona.

She was surprised hearing his sudden changed tone. She notices tears and asks

“what happened??”

While Dev breaks down into tears sitting by a roadside bench.

It starts to rain all of a sudden. Sona pulls out an umbrella from her bag and holds above them both.

Both starts to walk side by side yet closer. The downpour was getting ferocious gradually and sharing an umbrella was not possible. Just then Sona notices a small hut.

She points that to Dev.

Both walks towards the hut.

Sona knocks on the door .. But the door opens with a slight push. They see nobody inside… both sits on the floor shivering.