EPISODE 11

Sona receives the call.

“Hello! Ma!!”

“Where are you??? I was expecting your call. I was so anxious about you..Are you alright?? I hope I did not disturb you??”

“Ma… you never disturb me… It was raining outside..when I left office… Car broke down and--”

“Where are you now??”

“Ma.. You don’t have to worry...I am having a roof above my head.. And i am safe…--”

“Don’t dance in the rain...you always do that and catch cold”

“I won’t… you don't worry.. How is papa??”

“He is good. Go home sooner… and take rest.. It is already 3 AM.. How will you manage??Good that I have called…”

“Ma… how do you always feel this??”

“When you come to my shoes… you would also feel that… (kisses)”

“Accha… Ma… Bye..”

“Bye.. Don't wait here long.. Try To look for some vehicle and reach home…”

“Yeah…., Bye..don't worry… you go to sleep..”

And Sona disconnects.

“Your mom loves you soo much right??”

“My bestie ..”

“Hmm..”

“So… you were saying about Natasha and Maternity center…”

// “ huh… yeah… I went all the way to Natasha… to enquire why she was here….

*****flashback*******

“To abort...sorry to murder our love…”

“Natasha… you can't do this.. I promise… I will do multiple tasks...and still try to manage you...and fulfill your dreams… and give you--”

“Your promises have no value… i have no value… you do one thing… you want me soo much right…???”

Dev looks at her tearfully..

“Beg...beg in front of me.. To be yours… Let the whole world see…. How much you love me.. Go and beg my dad for that job...which Mr.Jatin has got. Of Course at your age.. You won't get this post anywhere...plead… say Sorry..come on.. I can't wait here the whole day…”

Dev kneels down to say sorry… When his friends who has overheard all of this… rushes and holds him…

“I swear on my nephew...that you are going to abort… That his father will be richer than you can imagine… not only in India will people know of him… but also worldwide…”

Saying so… My friend dragged me from there… while Natasha rolls her eyes and walks in with that guy … I kept looking back… trying to free myself and go back to Natasha..  But my friend grasped my hands even tighter..and took me away…

******flashback ends********

“Later my friend… speaks to his dad and brings me enough money to start a company… both of us start our business...I requested mom to be the head of my company… And in every month… I would pay little by little to my friend for the loan he had given me… though he did not want it back… but it would hurt my self respect… Hence I used to give it back to him… I made up my mind to be stronger anand earn enough for winning back Natasha… cause mom would be very upset if she knew…”

Sona sat lost in thoughts.

“I had fallen in love with a heartbroken man… he has lost all belief on love… Would he…--”