EPISODE 15

EPISODE : 17

Asha, Bejoy, Saurabh, Elena and Ishwari was shocked.

Their eyes kept staring into the two.. Sona and Dev. Sona adorned in vermillion and Mangalsutra.. They did not know how to react..

Sona and Dev looked at each other..

Asha hesitantly asks them to get in and glares at Sona.

Sona and Dev enters and walks over to their respective parents.

“I did not expect this--”

“Ma.. It's not like what you are thinking--”

Both Dev and Sona step in front and asks all of them to sit down… and patiently listen to what they have to say.

******flashback*********

Sona and Dev helping each other from their respective lovers, then thei fight and how Sona got kidnapped..

********end of flashback*****

“Kidnapped???”Asha asks shockingly…

Sona looks down in tears… and says..

“I did not want to---”

“Yesterday when i called you… i found your phone switched off…. We came running to find out what it could be…---”

“Ma… I know you guys would get scared...and would worry… that--”

Asha hugs Sona saying.."I have already stayed years without you .. I can’t bear another such--”

“Ma, calm down…”

Dev and Ishwari were surprised… “years of separation” they thought.

Sona makes Asha sit… And says…

*******flashback*******

Sona is seen getting down stairs.. When a group of masked man cover her mouth and drag her into a running car..

And as the car leaves… Dev runs down the stairs to look for her…

The next thing that Sona woke up to was finding herself in a dark room with a few ray of sunlight penetrating through the irregular holes that showed the carelessness of the builder…

As Sona sits up she found herself confined to a corner with chains around.. Where am I she thought.

She heard footsteps and voices faintly that gradually became louder… She realised that someone was coming closer her way.

She notices a tall faint figure.. Her eyes did not cooperate.. It was probably the drug effect… that the man had brought along…

Then she heard a voice,manly yet womanly.. Rough and hoarse… as it would sound if a person underwent a laryngeal surgery.

The voice : “Dr. Sonakshi could you hear me?? I am sure you can… you have brought here for a very special reason. The reason is Dev..”

“Dev??”  Sona thought… As the voice continued..

“See.. I am his biggest rival and it’s not going to be cool if you are trying to take him out his depression.. Hence there is a beautiful proposal for you… that is get ready to marry… Mr.Rawat… Things will fall into place itself… and Dev would drown in his depression… And if you don’t… your dear family staying in Kolkata… would die.. See, we have all information… About where they live.. Where they work… etc etc. If you want i can tell you the details specifically… Do you want to know… ?? If yes then press the red button near you. And if you agree to marry.. Then press the green button. Will contact in a while you have 10 minutes to think.. Ofcourse I can’t give you all life to ponder on this.. Good bye..”