EPISODE 14

Dev is seen shocked… He did not know how to take Sona out of this mess.. He did not know what to do… And why Sona agreed to marry.

******

Asha,Bejoy and Saurabh reach Delhi. Elena comes to the station and picks them up.

She suggests them to file a missing report and hence they go all the way to the police station.

********

Ishwari calls up Dev only to find his phone switched off. She gets worried thinking what would have happened as he never switches his phone off.

*********

Meanwhile Sona is taken up on the wedding stage. Panditji is brought at gunpoint and made to read the mantras. Sona has tears rolling down her cheek.

As the wedding rounds begin Sona was reluctant to take rounds.

Their boss instructs the groom to lift her up and take the pheras. The groom was about to lift her,when Sona says

“I will…” tearfully… complying into getting married.

All that Sona thought was of her happy times with her parents and her promise to them.. She thought of Dev. And cried bitterly. She did not know how to face them.

As the wedding rounds complete.. And the groom puts mangalsutra around her neck and vermillion in the hair split.

Sona stands up to leave… But

Natasha laughs violently villainously… revealing her face to Sona.

Sona stares at her shocked.

“So. Mrs.Sonakshi Rawat,wife of Mr.Tanay Rawat...how did you like it??”

“How could you--”

“Dev… you came to comfort him--”

“But--”

Just then the groom removes his sehra…

Sona and Natasha stands in shock…

“Dev???”Both said simultaneously.

“How did you like the twist Ms.Natasha Gujral???”

“You loved--”

“I love you… I loved you.. But Sona.. Why did you drag her in between??”

“Why do you bother??”

“She is my employee… I have some responsibility towards her…”

Natasha fumes… yelling “you started feeling for --”

“Shut up”

“Where is Mr.Rawat??”

“Let me tell” Dev says … victoriously… Sona was standing confused..  She did not know if she should be happy or sad…

*******flashback*********

Dev is seen entering through the back side.

And notices a middle aged guy man,probably 55 to 60 years old, getting dressed, then he notices Natasha.. He stands shocked seeing her.. The puppy had gone far away.. And he could not find the trail of where it went..

He leans closer to the window..

“Dr. Sonakshi… you are going to marry her.. I have already made your tickets...you may take her off and go far away in Canada… home and job.. Both… --”.

“Sonakshi?? How?? I mean how did she agree..does she know of this??? My age?? --”

“I told her everything… I showed her your photo too… And it was love at first sight--”