EPISODE 16

Sona and Dev stared into each other when they were disturbed by Neha.

“Ops.. Sorry continue .. --”

“Nothing such--”

Both Dev and Sona looks down embarrassed.

Neha laughs.. And tells..

“Bhabhi… Mom is waiting for you…”

Saying so Neha leaves.

Sona and Dev look at each other and moves away… Dev kept staring at Sona as she was getting ready…

Sona was about to about to put her sindoor… but then stops.. She asks Dev to put it for her.. Everyday for the 6 months,she is with him.

Dev looks at her and hesitantly puts sindoor in her hair split.. As Sona closes her eyes.

********

Sona comes down the stairs and everyone sitting in the hall stare up at her… it looked as if a blue fairy was stepping out of the clouds and kept her delicate feet upon their home..

Sona greets everyone… And Ishwari takes her along with her.. To the kitchen…

She shows her where what stuffs are kept.. Sona asks about everyone's health ..

And Ishwari tells her about those..and leaves.

Instrumental piano tune played in the background.

Sona starts her first rasoi. Avni stares at her from far. Sona prepares 3 different kinds of dishes as in starters, main and appetizers.. She also made sure it goes along with health..  Dev stood against the kitchen door and stared at her delicate tiny hands working so meticulously.

Everyone gets startled by the loud commotion outside along with constant banging of the door.

Mamaji opens the door and a bunch of reporters throng into their house…

“Mr. Dev Dixit..!!”

Dev looks out and comes towards them..

“The youngest business tycoon has got married secretly---”

“Excuse me… !!!”  Dev screams. Sona drops her stuffs and peeps outside..

“Sir.. We have full details of your wedding…--”

“So you must have also seen how we were forced to--”

“Finally Dev accepted his---”

Dev gets angry and breaks a glass.. His hands start to bleed.

Sona runs to aid him… The reported ran towards her...

“Excuse me… whatever question you have will be ans--”

“Ma'am we wish you happy married life… You are great to accept such a personality after----”

“Shut up… his past was his past… I am his present.. And we got married secretly that is a lie… If we would have married secretly probably i would not have been here… So that is a wrong information.. And for how i have got married ask the person who has sent you in here…” Sona says agitated ..

Mamaji tries to send the reporters away and throws their stuffs outside…

“This is how “the Dixit household is..”

A girl is seen entering the house..in blue jeans

And pink kurti… snaps at the reporter…

“How dare you talk such about my household??”