EPISODE 13

Please help me complete my targets.. Dearest readers... :)
Vote target: 50
Comments atleast:10
*********

Dev rushes behind Sona to stop her from going, But she was already going down the lift.

He rushes down through the stairs but does not find her down.  He was panting and tired.

He looks sideways… And does not find any car either.

He repeatedly calls in Sonas’ number… But finds her phone ringing from behind.

He was anxious and worried.. He calls up Tina saying that he is leaving office for an emergency and to lock up his office before leaving.

Dev pulls out his car.. And decides to talk to anyone from Sonas’ family… so drives to her home.. But finds it locked..

He pastes a paper on the door stating

“If Sonakshi reaches home… tell her to call me.. And if she doesn't then call in this number.. : +919496765567”

He drives out.. And looks through the road...meanwhile calling his friend..

“Sohrab… I need your help.”

“Yes, Dev tell me..”

“Dr.Ritwick.. Of the ministry… uh..huh.. Could you find out details of him..”

“Ministry?? Wait… let me check.. Calling you back in another 5 minutes”

Dev sighs sitting in the car.

“Why am i so bothered???” he thinks..

“That guy… his behaviour…that is the problem”

“I’m sure he took her somewhere..” he thinks..  Banging hard over the steering of his car.

Minutes later…his phone rings..

“Yes,Sohrab! Any news!!”

“Yup! He is from--”

“I don’t care where he comes from… Car details please”

“Yes,sure…  MH01 DE 1433”

“Could you trace it out?? What about his phone number??”

“For tracing call John..number +919496745543

And Ritwicks’ number is +919486723333”

“Thanks a lot..”

He dials John.

“Hey John! Devrath Dixit here…Sohrab suggested to speak to you about tracing a car”

“Yes! How could I help you??”

“Could you please trace this car number MH01DE1433??”

“Yeah sure..will call back after tracing??”

********

Someone completely covered in black.. Wearing mask… Is seen dragging Sona out of a car.. And tying her up in a chair.

The person then texts a private number…

“Please call the planner.. And get the Mandap set up… I want this to be a beautiful memory for my beautiful bride..”

*********

Asha wakes up sweating from her nap..as though she had seen a nightmare.. She frantically looks for her phone.. It was 3 PM. Afternoon. She thought. Sona might be asleep.. Yet Asha could not stop herself.