The castle

{Y/n's pov }
I arrived at the station as all children say their good byes to their parents and carried their luggages away. As I found an empty corridor and went in, waiting for the train to start.

 As I found an empty corridor and went in, waiting for the train to start

{hours later}

{Just for fun! *adds hedwig's theme * what? it's classic! 😅}

As the train stopped, the First years quickly came out of the corridors as they went outside, I safely exited from the train with my pet p/n . I walked through the crowd of first years following a big guy with a hairy beard named Hagrid, calling the first years to come and follow him, as hagrid lead us to the boats. The boats were plugging across a vast lake, where up ahead a huge castle can be seen.People awed at the view and continued walking towards the boats.

{ time skip after rowing all the way to the shore }

{3rd person pov}
The first years safely got out from their boats and On a higher level, A lady wearing blue greenish dress robes wearing a huge hat was waiting, She raps her fingers on a stone railing, and then goes to the top of the stairs to greet the newcomers, She looked at everyone with a smile "Welcome to Hogwarts! Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats you must be sorted into your houses, They are Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin. Now, while you are here, your house will be like your family, Your triumphs will earn you house points. Any rule breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup" she finished and leads everyone through two large doors and into the Great Hall, where there are four long tables with lots of students, as well as floating candles. The roof appears to be the sky, some students awed and gasped at the scenery.

{y/n's pov} I noticed that miss mcgonagal placed the sorting hat on the chair, seeing that the sorting hat ceremony started, I looked over to my right seeing an odd boy eating a cheese burger waiting for his turn to come up, I walked to him and sm...

{y/n's pov}
I noticed that miss mcgonagal placed the sorting hat on the chair, seeing that the sorting hat ceremony started, I looked over to my right seeing an odd boy eating a cheese burger waiting for his turn to come up, I walked to him and smiled, "hello I'm y/n!" And took my hand out for a hand shake as he smiled back and shook my hand back "HI DUDETTE! I'M ALFRED!" He shouted excitedly at y/n.

" Y/n, scamander!" Miss mcgonagal called, y/n nervously walked to the front and sat down as mcgonagal placed the sorting hat on her "Hmm... This one's is interesting..." The sorting hat exams her "Hmm...difficult, very difficult. Plenty of kindness I see, not a bad mind, either, There's a lot of talent, oh yes, and a thirst to prove yourself. But where to put you?" It paused, "You're better be....HUFFLEPUFF!"
the Hufflepuff table cheered loudly as y/n walked towards her house, she was sitting next to a brunette boy with a long curl on his left side as he happily ate his pasta "hi I'm y/n!" Y/n smiled
The boy looked at her smiling "ve~! Ciao! My name is feliciano! But you can me feli" he smiled back at her with his closed eyes
"Alfred, jones!" Miss mcgonagal called Alfred to the front, he ran to the chair and sat down as mcgonagal placed the sorting hat on him "GRYFFINDOR!" His eyes lit up, as the gryffindor table cheered and clapped for him, I smiled as feli scoots closer to me "ah! Y/n what's your blood status?" "Oh I'm a pureblood" smiling  at him, feli frozed "what's yours feli?" He looked at y/n and smiled "i-i-I'm a muggle-born and I know lots of people teasing me for that" he nervously chuckled at that "oh it's ok feli! Were friends already right?!" I hugged him as he hug back as cheerfully say "ve~". My pet p/n came out of my pockets and squeaks at feli "ooh what's that y/n?" Feli pointed at p/n "Her/his name is p/n and he's/ she's a little bunny" p/n sniffles his/her nose "ve~ it's so cute bella!"  He
blushed as he pet p/n fur.

| Info |
{ y/n = your name, p/n = pets name }