potions class with snape

{ 3rd person pov }

The three trio walked to Snape's potions class. As The students are chattering, sitting near steaming cauldrons. The door slams open and Seeing the professor that has a short raven hair with a blank face , comes rushing in, "There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class, As such, I don't expect many of you to enjoy the subtle science and exact art that is potion making.

However, for those select few" he looked at Arthur as he smiled back,  "who possess the predisposition, I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses

However, for those select few" he looked at Arthur as he smiled back, "who possess the predisposition, I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses." "I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper in death" He paused seeing Alfred writing this down, while eating a chocolate frog, but in his view, he's not  paying attention.

"Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confidant enough to not...pay...attention" He Continued with anger in his tone
A slytherin boy nudges Alfred in his shoulders, as Alfred looked up.
"Mr. Jones" Snape glared at him "Our 'muggle hero', now Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" Alfred shrugged "You don't know? Well, let's try again, Where, Mr. Jones, would you look if I asked you to find me a bezoar? The class went silent including Alfred, as snape raised his eyebrows "And what is the difference between Monkshood and Wolf bane?"
Alfred looked down frowning putting his feather down "I don't know dude.." He mumbled.

{ y/n's pov }
As the class started I looked at Alfred, feeling sorry for him, being the good student I am, I stood up carefully switching seats with a Slytherin beside him and whispered "are you alright?" He looked at me and smiled "yea I'm fine dudette, thanks for asking" he smiled. Looking at iggy in the distance winking at him as he made him furious how lucky he was with y/n, leaving with the Slytherin frog Sitting next to him.