Quidditch game

{ 3rd person pov }
Today was the excited day, Quidditch. Later then the game begin, as They mount their brooms and zoom out onto the enormous pitch. The crowd were cheering against the teams as The commentator, is talking from a tower. "Hello, and welcome to Hogwarts' first Quidditch game of the season! Today's game Slytherin versus Gryffindor!!!" The crowed cheered more. The players take their positions in the air in a circle. Y/n was watching Harry as he weaves in, highest amongst.

"players take their positions!" The commenter commented as Madam Hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game
"Now, I want a nice clean game...from all of you" she looked at Slytherin and kicked the trunk, as the bludgers zoom out from the trumk. "The bludgers are up...followed by the Golden Snitch. Remember, the snitch is worth 150 points. The seeker who catches the Snitch ends the game!" The snitch zooms around each Seeker's head, then disappears. Hooch grabs the Quaffle.

"The Quaffle is released...and the game begins!"Gryffindor takes possession of the ball and a chaser, zooms past Slytherins towards their goal, and throws the ball, and scores!
DING!
"Angelina Johnson scores! 10 points for Gryffindor!" The score keeper presses a button and a 10 shows up beside a plaque with Gryffindors name as the stands the gryffindor cheered

As Slytherin takes possession of the Quaffle, Bletchley passes to Captain Marcus Flint. Flint dodges people and throws for the Gryffindor hoops. Oliver appears and whacks the ball away with his broom. He smirks at Flint, who glares at him as the chasers pass the Quaffle back and forth as they strategize to scores. The crowd went wild "Another 10 points to Gryffindor!"
DING!
The Slytherins decide to get messy. They dodge, kick, and try to score. Once again, Oliver blocks.

Marcus bat from one and whacks a bludger right at Oliver as It hits Oliver in the stomach and he falls to the ground. The crowed booed as Slytherin laughs.The Slytherin members head off. One jumps over George (or Fred) and score as Slytherin cheers.
They box Johnson in and sent her into the capes covering one of the towers. She falls down in and is out The crowd booed again. Slytherin scores once again,
Suddenly, the Snitch went pass by harry as He starts to head off.

The Slytherin seeker is after the Snitch, as Harry rams the Slytherin Seeker, then is butted out. He returns, smashing the Seeker again as the Snitch dives. The boys follow, but they approach the ground quickly. The Slytherin Seeker backs out, and Harry pulls up his broom as he follows the Snitch, feet above the ground. Harry stands up, and steps forward, trying to grab the ball. He goes too far, and topples off the broom with a yelp, tumbling on the ground.

He gets up holding the snitch in his hand. "He's got the Snitch! Harry Potter receives 150 points for catching the Snitch!" The crowd cheered and celebrated as the slytherin groaned, booed and cried. Harry raises the Snitch into the air and the crowd, and his team, cheers including y/n.
"Go go Gryffindor! Go go Gryffindor! Go go Gryffindor! Go go Gryffindor!"
"GO HARRY!" Y/n shouted

(I've decided to put harry in this :3)