Trolls

{ 3rd person pov }
"I think Its going into the boy's Bathroom!" Feli whispered. In the bathroom, Alfred emerges from a stall, going to wash his hands as he stops he saws the troll standing there with a huge club, Alfred backs up, into the stall just as the troll raises its club and smashes the top part of the stalls. Alfred screams, "HELP ME!" Y/n and feli come bursting in.

"Alfred move!"
Y/n yelled as The troll smashes the remaining stalls. "Alfred WHERES your wand?!" Y/n yelled again "it's at the common room! Just save me dudette!" He cried for help again.

Y/n and feli started throwing wood pieces at the troll. "Hey, you stink brain!" Y/n throws a big wood piece and hits the troll on the head. Alfred escapes from the stalls to under a sink, but the troll sees him and goes to smash him. It cracks the sink and barely misses Alfred, y/n gasped  "NOT AGAIN!" He screamed As feli pulled out his wand. He runs forward and grabs the troll's club, and is lifted up."Whooa! Whoa, whoa!" Feli lands on the troll's head, and is hurled forward, then back, and his wand goes up the troll's nose. Y/n almost gaged by that, The troll snorts, and whips around.

"AH!" The troll gets Alfred off its head and is holding him by one leg, upside down. It gears up its club and swipes at Feli. He pulls himself up, then down. The troll swipes again. "Save me Bella!" He cried As Y/n grabs her wand, Under the sink, "Wingardium Leviosa!" She flicked at The club is lifted out of the troll's hand and hovers above its head.

The troll looks up, confused, just as the club comes crashing back down as It hits the troll's head, the troll wavers, then drops Feli, who dearly crawls away, and comes crashing down, hard. Alfred approaches carefully at the trolls body,
"Is it...dead?"he asked "I don't think so. Just knocked out" y/n replied as she saw feli grabbing his wand out of the trolls nose which is covered in green goo, "OH NO, LUDWIG WILL KILL ME!" Panicking runs away.

Suddenly, McGonagall, Snape and Quirrell come rushing in, They all gasp.
"Oh! Oh, my goodness! E-Explain yourselves, both of you!"
"Well, what it is..." Y/n and alfred replied as Alfred came over "It's my fault, Professor McGonagall" y/n's eyes widened "Mr. Jones?", "I went looking for the troll, I'd read a lot about them and thought I could handle it. But I was wrong. If y/n and Feli hadn't come and found me...I'd probably be dead" he frowned "Be that as it may...it was an extremely foolish thing to do."

"I would have expected more rational behaviour on your part, Mr. Jones" 5 points will be taken from Gryffindor for your serious lack of judgment" Alfred frowned even more "As for you y/n" she turned to look at y/n, "just hope you realize how fortunate you are, Not many students could take on a full grown mountain troll and live to tell the tale, 5 points...will be awarded to each of you and feli, For sheer dumb luck." y/n smiled widely feeling proud of themselves as Snape and McGonagall left the boys bathroom
"Can't wait to tell feli about this!" She happily thought and hugged Alfred "thank you" he smiled and hug back giving a cute smirk.