Winter wonderland

This morning, it was all snowy, as students came outside playing with the white cold snow, building snowmans, making snow angels, snowball fights and more, Y/n was wearing a greyish winter cloak as her hufflepuff scarf covered half of her face. She was out in a main courtyard, bundled up, with p/n in her arms. She walked around then stopped and looked at the sky as snowflakes fall into the ground including her.

She chuckled and walked back inside for warmth.

as she entered inside some students said their goodbyes to their friends

as she entered inside some students said their goodbyes to their friends. students are leaving and ghosts are singing.

'Oh yea, it's almost Christmas, I forgot about that' she thought as she see more students holding on to their luggages as they walked outside to the train station leaving hogwarts

she frowned by that as someone tapped on her shoulder, y/n turned around to see Alfred smiling "hey dudette!" He replied with big hug "hey alfie~" y/n smiled and hugged back "are you leaving too?" She asked "nah my parents wanted me to stay here, how about you?" He raised his left eyebrow, "well I'm not leaving you guys here!" She smiled.

"Ok then! Come with us!" Y/n smiled again "I would love too!" She jumped in excitement as Alfred dragged her to the table with feli, alistor, Arthur and Mathias.