The letter

{y/n's pov}
I sighed as I stared at the window, looking at the water droplets fall down, from the roof, today was raining in London and dad was busy in his magic luggage, probably feeding the creatures inside, "y/n! Breakfast is ready!" Mom called, "I'll be there just a second!" I replied and fixed my hair into a fish tail braid. After I finished up and walked downstairs seeing mom placing eggs and bacon on the plates, "mom, need some hel-"

Ding dong!

The door bell rang, "I'll get it mom!" I ran to the front door and saw an envelope laying on the floor, it read

Ms Scamander
the bedroom upstairs
- address -

I smiled, and
opened it.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Ms. Scamander,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on September 1st. We await your owl by no later than July 31.
Yours sincerely,  Miss mcgonagall

I gasped at the letter and ran to mom "mom I got a letter from hogwarts!" I smiled and showed her "that's wonderful sweetie!" She smiled back and read the letter, "hmm it seems that we should go shopping right after lunch!" She chuckled as I jumped in excitement.

✨ { Time skip } ✨
( still y/n's pov )
After I finished eating lunch that my mom made, we decided that we need to go to the diagonal alley by the old fashion 'floo powder ' of course. As we teleported to the diagonal alley, mom looked at me with a soft smile "sweetie would you want to have your own wand?" I nodded "Well, you'll want Ollivanders" she quickly gave me money for the wand "here, now run along, but wait!, I just got one more thing I got to do. Won't be long." She walked away and left me.

{3rd person pov}
Y/n tried to find Ollivanders, later then she finally spot it and looked at the sign that said 'Ollivanders' she smiled and goes into the store, quietly. Y/n looked around. There are shelves of wands, but no people.

""Hello?" She asked "is anyone here?" Suddenly  There is a thunk

Suddenly  There is a thunk. Y/n jumped as A man appears on a ladder and looks at y/n With a smile.
"I wondered when I'd be seeing you, Ms. Scamander. It seems only yesterday that your mother and father were in here buying their first wands." He grabs a random wand in the shelves "Ah, Here we are!" Y/n holds it but just stands there nervous "Well, give it a wave" y/n waves her wand as All the shelves come crashing down. Y/n jumps and hurriedly puts the wand back on the counter.

"Apparently not..." He goes to another shelves and grabbed the wand "Perhaps this?" Y/n waves at a vase, which broke apart "No, no, definitely not! No matter..." He goes into the shelves again and gets a wand "I wonder if it works" he Hands the wand to Y/n as she suddenly glows under it. "Ah, Mr/Ms. Scamander, it seems that you have the same wand as your grandfather" As he gave the wand to y/n. Y/n smiled at him "thank you very much Mr. Ollivander!" He smiled back "you're very welcome dear" after that she paid him and walked out of the store, and bumped into someone, "sorry.." She said to the person as she looked at them.

{ ??? Pov }
"Sorry" and young girl said to me "well it's ok" I chuckled and fixed my glasses she looked at me and smiled "names y/n!" She pull her hand out. "Names harry" I shook her hand, she gasped "Y-your harry potter?!" She smiled "the boy who lived?, yes that's me" she jumped excitedly. "is this your first year at hogwarts?" I asked as she nodded in response "how about you?" "Well it's my second year today", "well anyways I needed to go to find my mom" she smiled and waved at me "bye~" as I waved back at her "have a. Good first year at hogwarts!" I yelled at her as she walked away, 'what an interesting girl' I thought and walked back to ron and hermione.

{ y/n's pov }
As I walked to find mom I saw her holding a cute fluffy bunny in her hands, "

( Just imagine that the bunny is in a medium size and that doesn't look like a stuffing •~• )"how's your shopping sweetie?" She asked as she pet the bunny "well it's interesting, and why are you holding a bunny?" I replied as I pointed at the bunn...

"how's your shopping sweetie?" She asked as she pet the bunny "well it's interesting, and why are you holding a bunny?" I replied as I pointed at the bunny "well it's yours" she gave me the bunny as I looked her surprised "Awe... Thanks mom~" I looked at the bunny as it eats the carrot.