"It's levi-O-sa!"

{3rd persons pov}

After eating a big breakfast and seeing Alfred having a food competition between him and Mathias to see which one is better. Y/n, iggy and feli left to go to their charms class, then sat down putting their notes and books out waiting for more students to come in.
The teacher was very short, and hid standing on a bunch of books as Arthur tried to hold on of his laughter, "One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation the ability to make objects fly!" He smiled "now! do you all have your feathers?" Everyone nodded in response "Good! And don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, hmm? The old fashioned swish and flick trick! Now!, Off you go then!" He shouted

[ time skip ]

Everyone in class begin to practise as
Arthur and y/n we're arguing over to who knows how to pronounce the Charm right.
"Y/n! It's 'Wingardium leviosa!'" He yelled at y/n as he tried to flick his wand at the feather.
"You're saying it wrong! It's Wing-gar-dium Levi-o-sa, make the 'gar' nice and long iggy!"
"You do it, then, if you're so smart y/n and don't call me that!" He blushed as Y/n rolled her eyes "Wingardium Leviosa!"  The feather glows and lifts up, Iggy sighed and puts his head on his books feeling defeated, "Oh, well done! See here, everyone! Ms. scammander ! done it!" Everyone gasped except for Arthur.

{ y/n's pov }
I looked at the left seeing a boy with red hair trying to do the charm, as he begins swishing at his feather.
"Wingardium Leviosa!" He shouted, "Well done, y/n!" The teacher said as Everyone clapped, until-

💥BOOOM!!!💥

A feather explode, The teacher gasped, "I think we're going to need another feather over here, Professor!" I chuckled and smiled at the boy with the red hair with green clover on his hair.

A/n
I know that this page is short but it's already midnight, since I have homework and plus I needed to finish this... Please forgive me!
-Francer ^J^