Flying lessons

Later then, At three-thirty that afternoon, Feli, y/n , aurthur and the other students hurried down the front steps onto the grounds for their first flying lesson. Pretty much The Slytherins were already there, and so were thirty broomsticks lying in neat lines on the ground. The class are lined up in two rows with brooms by their sides. The teacher,comes down the line. She has short hair and hawk yellow eyes.

"Good afternoon, class." She shouted
"Good afternoon, Madam Hooch!" The students replied back. "Welcome to your first flying lessons! Now Everyone step up to the left side of their broomstick, Come on now, hurry up!" She exclaimed as the students walk to their broomsticks standing beside them. "now! Stick your right hand over the broom and say, Up!"

{ y/n's pov }

"Up!" I shouted at broomstick, the broomstick flew up to my hand, and looked at everyone too see if they get it right, I noticed Alfred and Arthur's brooms flew To their hands as well, Alfred gave me a huge smile "I DID IT DUDETTE!" I smiled and waved at Alfred and Arthur as they waved back to me, "UP!" Feli shouted at the broom As the broom flies up and conks him on the nose, "Ow!" I laughed at him and helped him to get back up "ve~ Bella you're the nicest person I've ever met!" He smiled at me I blushed "thanks feli~"