Morning

I quietly sneak out of Draco's room at 5am the next morning. Luckily I live in my hall so hopefully no one will be awake. "Well well well what do we have here" guess I spoke to soon.

"Hi Fred, lovely morning isn't it" I say with a smile.

He rolls his eyes at me "what are you doing coming out of Draco's room so early" he asks with a smirk. My answer is interrupted by his door opening.

"Hurry up Fred" Tonks whines sleepily.  She walks back in closing the door.

I look at him and raise an eyebrow. "Hypocrite" I accuse him.

"Neither of us saw anything. Agreed?" He asks holding out his hand. I shake his hand and we both head back to our rooms.

The next time I wake up it's about 9am I get dressed and head down to eat breakfast. "PANCAKES" Draco cheers running past me down the stairs.

I arrive to the dining room to see Draco with a plate of pancakes about the size of his ego. Which is a lot of pancakes. Hera is next to him in her high chair. Someone had set pancakes on her high chair even though she had no teeth and couldn't eat them. It was probably Draco.

The next event happens in slow motion. Hera hits her high chair table which hadn't been clicked in all the way causing her pancakes to fly into the air syrup and all. It lands right on top of Draco's head.

He stops mid chew and touches his head nervously. Blaise walks in and you can see that he is about to explode from trying to stop himself from laughing. It doesn't work. He breaks down laughing. My smile widens, he hadn't been happy in a while.

Draco glares at the two of us. He slowly stands up and walks over to us. He squishes a pancake in each of our faces. I'm about to retaliate when Narcissa yells "if you start another food fight I will strangle you" she says not even looking up from the table.

I sigh and head up to my room to get cleaned up. I didn't even get to eat any pancakes.

I had just got dressed when the door to my room swung open. Ginny and Tonks walked in "GIRLS DAY" they yelled in unison.

"Does anyone knock in this house" I mutter.

"Nope" Ginny replied. I roll my eyes and plop down on my bed.

"What are we going to do we can't leave the manor" I ask.

"We're going to talk about our boyfriends and then we're gonna prank them" Tonks says with an evil smirk.

"That sounds like a wonderful plan" I say happily.

"We're joining" Bella exclaims as she walks into my room with Narcissa.

"I really need to put up a sign that says to knock" I groan.

"Shush" Narcissa says waving her hand at me.

I roll my eyes and lay back down. This was going to be an interesting day.