Announcment

Draco P.O.V

I sit silently on the couch as my father and I wait for everyone to arrive to the house meeting. Everyone shuffles in taking their seats. "Ok so-" my father starts. "Shouldn't we wait for Hermione and Blaise" Bella interrupts.

A chorus of agreement rings out from around the room. "Well that would take awhile" I speak up.

"Why" Tonks asks curiously. I look up to my cousin.

"Well when two people are kidnapped their kidnapper doesn't tend to let them come to house meetings" I snap.

The room quiets in stunned silence. "Their missing" my mother whispers. My father nods solemnly.

"Well I'll leave you guys to talk about how you're going to find them. I think I'm going to bed" I announce.

I get some worried looks but I ignore them. I storm up to my room and slam the door. I throw my crutches against the wall. I lay down in my bed and look up at the ceiling. I put up the silencing spell around my room and go to bed.

I wake up in the middle of the night sweaty and crying. Stupid nightmares. I get out of bed and hop on one foot over to my crutches. I pick them up and make my way into the bathroom. I take a shower and put on some fresh pajamas.

I walk back into my room and notice my mother sitting on my bed. "What are you doing in here mum" I ask quietly.

She smiles sadly at me. "You may be 18 but I'm still your mother and I know when you're sad" she replies.

I sit on my bed next to her. I lay my head on her shoulder. "Why them" I ask brokenly. That's all it takes for me to start sobbing.

She holds me in her arms as I cry. "Why do they keep hurting them, they don't deserve it" I force out.

"I don't know" she sighs. When I'm all cried out I sit up.

"Thanks mum" I mumble.

"Anytime honey" she responds. We're interrupted by Hera crying over the baby monitor.

"I have to go get her will you be ok" she asks me. I nod and she leaves the room.

I lay back down in my bed hoping for less nightmares.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERES NO TRACE OF THEM" I yell at the dark lord.

"We can't find any sign of them" he replies.

"WELL TRY HARDER" I scream. He stands up slamming his hands on his desk.

"THEY ARE MY CHILDREN. DON'T YOU THINK IM TRYING AS HARD AS I CAN. I ALREADY LOST THEODORE I CAN'T LOSE THOSE TWO TOO" he roars in response. I back up in fright.

"Just get out of my office" he sounds tired and stressed. I leave his office and go to find a quiet room.

Blaise's P.O.V

I wake up in a dark cell. I quickly look around trying to find any trace of Hermione. I try to move towards the door but my ankle is chained to the wall. "WHERE IS MY SISTER" I yell hoping for a response.

After a few minutes of me yelling my cell door swings open. "Where is she" I growl. "Who is the she you are referring to" he chuckles. "My sister you monster" I seethe. His eyes turn cold. He strides forward and slaps me across the face.

"Watch how you talk to me or I'll hit her next time" he threatens. I glare at him but don't say anything else. I won't risk it.

"Now that your calmed down your going to tell me how to get into the nursery of Malfoy manor" he smirks. My eyes widen. He's going to try and hurt Hera. "Never, I'd rather die" I snap.

He glares at me before his face suddenly breaks out into a huge smile. "Have it your way, Petrificus totales" he exclaims. He then leaves me in my cell. I don't understand the point of this until I hear the ear piercing screams of my sister and I have no way to block it out.