Revenge

I'm woken up the next morning by a bucket of cold water over my head. I bolt up and glare at a smirking Blaise. He sees the dangerous look in my eyes and tries to back up. He's not fast enough.

I launch myself out of bed and tackle him to the ground. He screams and falls down. He groans when my elbow hits his stomach. "Ugh" he groans. I smile down at him.

"I hate you" he pouts. The front of his shirt is now soaking wet. I pinch his cheeks.

"No you don't I'm great" I reply. I get up and skip out of the room. I leap over the trip wire outside of my door. I hear Fred curse. Looks like I foiled his prank.

I look like a mess but I don't care. I duck as a paint come flying out of a corner. It hits the wall beside me. "Don't ruin my pranks" Lucius yells. I roll my eyes and continue on my way.

I spent my summers with Fred and George they should know that I know how to avoid pranks. My steps falter at the thought of George. I close my eyes and shake my head. Willing the memories away.

I put my smile back on and walk into the dining room. Narcissa, Bella, and Tonks all looked like they had been pranked. Rudolphus glares at me as I walk in. I stifle a laugh.

Ginny and I look at each other we're both wet but other than that we weren't pranked. We high five and I sit next to her. The others look at us angrily. We smile and eat our food.

We hear a crash and everyone looks around the table to see who is missing. "Draco" I mutter I bolt out of the room. Blaise, Narcissa, and Lucius holding baby Hera rush out behind me.

I run up to his room first. It's empty. "DRACO" I scream. Through the manor. There is no answer. This can't be good. "DRACO IF THIS IS A PRANK I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" I yell. No answer.

I go into my room and see if he is there. He's not. I'm about to leave when I see a note on my bed.

You took the person I loved so I'm taking the one you love.
B.W.

I drop the letter and scream. Blaise comes running in. He sees the letter and picks it up. He reads it and his face pales. Narcissa and Lucius follow. They read the letter and Narcissa collapses onto Lucius. He holds her with a grave expression.

I run from the room. I run and I run until I get to a part of the manor I've never been to. I collapse onto the floor and start to sob. They have taken everything from me. What did I do to deserve this. I just wanted to live in peace.

So I stop trying. I sit there and stare at the wall. No more tears fall. I tune out everything around me. Eventually I am lifted up. I don't acknowledge anything. I'm laid in my bed. Nothing.

That's how I stay. Unresponsive to the world. Staring into nothingness. I hear my door slam open. I don't even blink. "Hermione you can't do this to me your my little sister I need you." Fred cries.

My mind registers this. It's slow at first but I began to move my fingers. Then my arms and then I can move everything. Fred pulls me into a bone crushing hug. "How are you feeling" he asks nervously.

"Like I want to kill everyone that's ever had anything to do with the order" I reply. Already plotting in my head.