Chapter 8

I stood there over the positive pregnancy test.....tears rolling down my cheeks. I never would have guessed that I would have to live and give birth to my kid nappers baby. Its like a horrible scary movie and I'm the star. I cant go home now, not like this.

What would people think. What would my family think.

I don't want to live this life......I wont live this life.

"Anna.....aren't you excited" I heard Ben ask.

He gripped my shoulder hard and pulled me into him. His hug felt suffocating, like he wanted to break me. I wished that he would...so that I could just sleep.

"I am going to take care of you Anna...I promise" He said before he let me go

I felt a horrible pain in my heart...having his children would be hell....I rather die than be the mother of his kids.

I walked out of the bathroom and sat on the sofa with my hand on my belly.....I want to die but I wont punish this baby...its not its fault. I will protect and care for this baby....its mine more than his.

I looked up to see him looking at me with a smile on his face, maybe he will be better....like he said.

I stood up and walked toward him when he motioned me to come. I stood there in front of him looking down.

"how do you feel about going to the farmers market with me" He asked

"I'd love too"

"good you can tell me what you like to eat,  and what our baby is craving as well" he said placing his hand on my belly.

I cant be stand him touching me, but I can put up with it for now. For the baby, my baby.

I watched his footsteps as I followed him to the bed room. I looked through the dresser as if I were at home for a comfortable dress. The dress I found was beautiful, fit me perfectly...how did he.....hes seen me, every part of me. He knows my body now....more than I know.

I waited at the door for him like a good girl. I wasn't going to test him and try to run....where would I go, I have no home now...I don't know where I am. Or if my family is still searching for me.

I looked up and saw him walking towards me with a gorgeous smile on his face. My keeper is handsome....why would he have to take me from my home.

i flinched when he kissed me lightly on the forehead....I wasn't used to this gentle nature.

"ok lets go my love" He whispered in my ear.

I anxiously stood there as he opened the door. The sunlight hurt my eyes, but I didn't shut them...I wanted to see the beauty of the world that I've been locked away from for so long. Walking along the path to the car I loved the feel of the sun on my body, the wind hitting me...bringing fresh oxygen beside the regular that I've been breathing trapped in that room.

I watched the trees pass as we rode in the car. The beautiful outdoors, being here reminded me of life before...I enjoyed every bit. I felt him grab my hand and intertwine our fingers, I looked at him...he was smiling...as if we were a happily married couple...when we are really a trapped girl and keeper.

When we arrived to the market he got out first and walked around to my door, helping me out like a gentleman. I was not used to this life....I was used to the abuse and hurt...but now its different, I guess this is better for the baby. I walked to the first fruit stand in the farmers market. They smelled great and looked perfect to my eyes.

"Is this what you want love? " he asked placing his hand on my hip lightly. I nodded my head "They look perfect" I said looking at him. He smiled and whispered in my ear "nice to hear your beautiful voice...speak more"

I started grabbing fruit and putting them in the basket.. the lady smiled at us

"You guys are a beautiful couple ma'am"

I looked up at her and forced myself to smile "thank you" I replied

"have a great day ma'am" she yelled as we walked to the next stand.

I walked looking down...until I felt him grab my hand "look up beautiful, show these people your smile". he whispered

I obeyed and looked up and noticed a

elderly woman staring at me. She was looking at me like she could see past the fake happiness I was pushing onto others. We stopped at another stand and I stood there while Ben talked to the man. I felt a tender touch on my shoulder and turned to see it was her. She laid her hand on my belly...and looked into my eyes.

"Please be careful dear" she whispered before walking off.

How could she know...I wasn't even showing

.

.

.

.

.

I stood by the car door waiting for Ben to finish putting the groceries in the trunk. The flowers that started to bloom hinted that it was spring...around the time I was stolen. I wonder how long its been that I've been locked away.... A year...two years..

"Anna are you ready" ben said interrupting my thoughts

.

.

.

I walked back into the house...this feeling was totally different from being forced through the door.

"come anna, help me put the groceries away" Ben yelled from the other room.

I walked into the kitchen to see Ben standing next to the sink rinsing the fruit we just bought.

"Here.. he said putting a drainer full of fruit on the counter.

"Thought you might like a fruit salad before dinner" he said handing me a knife

I took the knife from his hand and started cutting pieces of a banana slowly. I stopped when I felt his hand smooth down my arm to my hand....

"Here let me help" he said guiding my hand to cut.

I just stood there as he guided me...a warm feeling was comming from this comfort......but why?

I closed my eyes when he leaned down n kissed my cheek.

"Don't worry things will be better now.....I promise Anna"