chapter 7

Once again I'm comforted by the dark. The very place I have been for a long time...I'm back. The sound of nothing surrounds me...I like it this way.

     Sounds began to approach.....music. Like my mother used to play when she was alive. Acoustic guitar.....the song my mother made........my jaw dropped..

my mothers song" I whispered to the nothingness. Tears flowed from my eyes onto my lap....my mother's song, how could this be possible

Anna....do you remember this song"

I jumped at the sound of a deep voice....Ben's voice. I grabbed my head trying to cover my ears....I started shaking my head fearing that I was going insane. Lights popped on...blinding me for a minute. When my eyes started to focus I saw him standing in front of me with a sly grin on his face. He started walking towards me, I pulled my knees in tighter trying to hide...to a known fail. I felt him grab my hand and start pulling me.

Come on anna...be a good girl and dance with me"

He yanked me up and into his arms, holding me tight to him. He started to sway from side to side, going with the beat of the song. Warm tears poured down my cheek as he forced me to look at him.

Anna there is no reason to cry" he said as he smoothed his fingers over my cheeks

im not going to hurt you anymore.....I want you to love me how I love you. I'm going to take care of you anna"

A emptyness filler the pit of my stomach as vomit started to rise....I started gaging and fell from his embrace. My throat burned as acid escaped my body...throwing up all the things in my stomach. He rubbed my back as if he was trying to comfort me...as if it would make things better. When I was done I stayed bent over.. griping at my stomach and crying out loud. I couldn't hold it in anymore, everything has came up that I have been choking down.

Been reached and wiped my mouth and handed me gum. Why is he being sweet all of a sudden......my rapist, my destroyer, my personal devil......is now my friend, my love? NO.............

I layed weak in his arms as he picked me up and carried me to another room. He sat me on a soft couch

Anna I must explain some things to you...maybe when I'm done you will give me a chance at earning your love" He said as he knelt on the floor in front of me.

"Anna I love you...I apologize for not treating you right at first. I am sorry that I snatched you from everything, but I couldn't stand watching you live without love any longer. But when I took you you tried to hurt me and it angered me, so I took my anger out. "

I sat there looking at him with no expression but feeling pure disgust for him...rising from my empty stomach....clogging up my throat. This man saying he loves me...wanting me to love him..............wanting to earn his love. I watched him as he continued on.....

Shock jolted through me as tears started rolling out of his eyes.

"please forgive me anna....I want to earn your love....please say you'll let me treat you right" he begged

.......Let him try...maybe I should give him a chance. That may be the only way I can possibly eventually escape from this hell. I would rather be treated like a queen until I escape than a prisoner. yes......that's great

"I will give you a chance" I said looking into his eyes

His eyes lite up with joy from my response. He is gorgeous....He placed his hands on my cheeks...cupping my face

"I promise I will treat you like my queen...I will show you the love you deserve. I promise" he said before pulling me into a tender kiss. I sat there in shock after the kiss....the first time he was gentle with me. Why did it feel right when it was wrong.  I watched him as he walked off and into the kitchen....suddenly the feeling of puke started to fill my body....I held my hand over my mouth as I ran looking for a sink or a bathroom...when I finally found one I bent over the toilet and puked ......it was flowing out of me...ridding....sickening....weakening my body.      I dropped on my knees holding my stomach as tears poured out of my eyes. 

here...you need to take this"

I looked up to see Ben handing me a pregnancy test.

Here" he said thrusting it towards me

I snatched it out of his hand...dreading what the result might be. As I peed on the stick I prayed that it would say negative. I stood over the sink where I layed it....waiting for the results to pop up.....“please god" I whispered to myself.

Minutes passed and I looked at the results.....I felt someones hands wrap around my stomach.....it was him.......”I think we are ready" he grinned in my ear as my heart dropped.

+