Chapter 10

I quietly backed away from the door, not wanting to get caught. I turned and ran back down the dark hallway to Ben's room. I shut the door behind me and slid in the bed.....Why did his drawing look so much like my shoulders. I closed my eyes and fell into darkness.....my comfort.

.

.

.

I woke up to movement on the bed. I opened my eyes to see Ben sitting on the edge of the bed. He was putting on a tie when he turned to me.

"Anna im going to leave you with Conner today....I have business to attend "

He walked over to me and leaned over and put his hand on the back of my head. I flinched as he kissed my forehead.

"Have a great day...and if you think about running" He said roughly grabbing my  hair "I'll find you and lock you up until my kid is born. Then you'll disappear"

I whimpered when he roughly let go of my hair. I grabbed my head and watched him walk out of the room. When he shut the door my body relaxed. I walked over to the door and locked it, afraid that Conner would try to come in and look at me again. I dont know why it scares me that all he does is look at me...and draw me. Chills shook my body at the thought of that. I reached and unlocked the door, there was no reason to feel afraid. He wont hurt me.....I'm carrying the one thing his brother wants most. I walked over to the bathroom so i could see myself in the full mirror. I loosened the  robe and pulled it open to show my belly. I noticed my breast were growing too...they seemed fuller than the last time i actually looked at myself. Even though i was looking in the mirror i didn't see me.....I saw a girl..forced to become a woman..bruised and mentally beaten ......pregnant.

"Smile...you are beautiful."

I jumped and turned to see conner leaning on the door frame. I looked down and pulled the robe up to cover myself.

"Even if all you see is a weak girl"

he said walking toward me and turning me to the mirror again

"I see a strong woman. Beautiful on inside...screaming to break through this ugly skin"

He lifted my head to look at myself and slowly slid off my robe.

"Your body is beautiful.....act like it"

He turned me around to face him and put his hands on my shoulders.

"I see you.....the real you.....inside"

He stepped closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"Don't be weak..."

I felt his hands slowly slid his hands up from my shoulders and cupped my face. I looked in his eyes as he slowly pulled me into a soft kiss. It made me feel weak as he continued to kiss me.....but i knew it was wrong. I pushed him away from me

"What the hell is wrong with you!!"

I screamed staring at him. I wiped my mouth and ran into the bedroom towards the door. I tried to open it but he put his hand on the door to stop me from leaving. I turned to push him away but he caught my arms and pinned them above my head. I struggled to get free then he leaned in and kissed me again. This time more passionately..he pushed his body on my.....I'm usually used to this type of behavior but with him it was different. He was softer....more loving. He let go of my arms and picked me up and wrapped my legs around him. I ran my fingers through his hair as he held my thighs. I knew it was wrong...but the feeling was right. For one time in so long i felt like this was meant to happen.

"wait"

He whispered. I watched him wondering what he was thinking or listening for. He let my thighs go and stepped away from me. Leaving me confused..i thought he wanted me.

"I can't do this...it's not the right time. I want to get to know you. The real you before all of this....I want you to know me."

He leaned in and kissed my cheek... "I'll cook..you put on sum clothes then come down"

He said before moving me and walking out of the room. Why does he want to know me.....I don't remember me.

.

.

.