Chapter 1

-- This is my FIRST fan fiction story ! Vote, Comments , Fan Please !! -  

"Ray Ray!" He heard his name being called from a distant. Turning around, he saw Prodigy, Princeton and Roc Royal running toward him. 

  "What's up guys?" He said after giving them dap.

  "We didn't see you at the Masquerade party on friday" Prod said while rising his left eyebrow.

"Oh, yeah sorry 'bout that." He replied and started walking toward his dance class.

  "Hey! Ray why you acting weird?" Roc Royal yelled.  

"It's nothing man"

  "Yeah right! You don't act this weird...Who did you meet at the party?"

  Ray Ray tripped over his own foot "What? Why would you think I meet anyone there?"  

"A Girl! What's her name man?" He said amused.

  Ray Ray sighed "I seriously don't know. All we did was dance but our dancing...it felt like we knew each other from a different life man" 

  "Oh! You got you're head in the clouds man" Roc Royal yelled, and pushed him into their dance class.  

   "Settle down now, class" Mr.Martin slapped the book on the floor.   Lesley and everyone else sat on the rainbow tile floor.

  "Welcome back from Spring Break, class. Today we're going to start pairing up for the End The Year: Talent Show, and everyone is going to participate. So work hard with your partner, be organized, and bring your flavor. We only have two months from today to rehearsal until the night of."

  She felt her heart drop...

Oh my god , not partners ; She thought.

  "...Lesley, you're with Ray Ray, pick whatever category and meet up after school, during school...Just meet up out side of school. Yes?"  

"Yes, Mr.Martin. Anything for you" she put on her best winning smile.  

"Kiss asx" Ray Ray said through a fake cough and of course his friends burst out in laughter.  

"Ray Ray, don't get a detention on the first day of the project" Mr.Martin warns him.

Ray Ray stood straight up and salute to him "Yes, Sir"  

She shook her head, and sighed.

"Something wrong, Princess?" Ray Ray said, turning all the attention on her.  

"Yes, actually it is. You're a huge distraction in the class and i don't want to be paired with you." She replied with her head up high.  

"We don't always get what we want, Love" He snickered.  

"Look, Lesley. Deal with him okay?" Mr.Martin said with pleading eyes.  

Nodding, she sat back down and Ray Ray copied.  

"Alright, Lesley. You're up." Mr.Martin announced.  

Nodding, She quickly got up and got into position.    

"Seriously though, you need to find out her name Ray" Roc whispered in his ear.  

"Stating the obvious." Ray whispered back.  

"All eye's on her, please" Mr.Martin said and glanced at the boys.  

Sighing, he watched as Ms.Goodie two-shoes  put her jet black hair in high bun and got into her position. He had to admit, the tight white top and black tights fitted her curves good.   "

The song is "Tattoo" From Jordin Sparks" she slowly lean down and the music starts.  

You have to be stupid not to think she was a amazing dancer...to any song. Her body slowly moved to the beat of the song and her hips shook from the right and left to every beat,whenever the sun hit her peach and cream skin she glowed. She definietly connected with everyone with her moves.

Slowly, she started to speed it up and quietly sing along to it. "I will never regret you, still a memory of you. Marks everything i do.. doooo.. ooohhhhh" she sang and began to twirl with it. "Damn, i forgot how amazing of a dancer and singer she was."

A couple of people whispered. "Just like a tattoo..i'll always have you" she whispered and stood up.

  Dead silence.        

Oh no...i did horrible... She thought.  

Suddenly, everyone started to clap even Ray Ray's friend.  

"That was amazing, Lesley. Keep up the good work" Mr.Martin said and clapped again.  

Smiling and quickly sitting down, she mentally patted herself on the back then looked at Ray. He winked and snickered again.  

This is going to be 2 long months .. she thought.        

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote , Fan , Comments ! Please And Thank You . I Want To Know What You Amazing People Think !! [: