Chapter 5

“Ray Ray! The hell” He immediatly lifted his head from Lesley’s shoulder to see Roc, Prod, and Prince staring back at him.

He then pushed her away and laughed “Nah, not like that. She wanted to dance…”

She gasped and looked around “Actually, it was him. Trust me.”

“Trust you? You’re like a charity case to us” Princeton said with a snickered.

She then turned to Ray, “What” she slowly whispered.

He hated hisself for doing this but .. “Yeah, she is.” Forcing a laugh out, he looked away from the hurt in her eyes.

“I told you no, but yet you still did it.”

“I had my fingers crossed, duh.” He murmured.

“Oh, i regret you.”

“We was never dating, it’s just dancing Lesley. Chill”

She laughed. “Just a dance right? Ha okay.” She pushed passed the group and straight to Anita arm’s.

" I’m breaking up with Prodigy tomorrow, I swear I am." Anita whispered into Lesley’s hair.

“No, you can’t. You really like Prodigy.”

“I DON’T CARE IF I LOVE SOMEONE. No one disrespect my best friend in front of my friends and family.”

“I’m sorry.” She whispered and burst out in tears again.

“SORRY FOR WHAT?”

“I’m a charity case, Anni?”

“No, who said that?”

“Nevermind…”

Lifting up her head, she wiped her tears away. “You’re beautiful girl. If he can’t see it, feel it, and know that then he’s stupid and isn’t the one for you.”

“But…I still actually let myself believe that he really wanted to dance… to be with me. GOD, i’m so stupid.” She finally patted down her dress and straighten.

" I’m fine." She smiled at her best friend, and walked out the house…the door…with her head held up high.

The next day, She made sure to see Ray Ray every chance she had; just to show him how much she hated him and wanted him to see her.

"Lesley…can you stop?” He said finally giving up on avoiding her.

“Stop what, Ray?” She said innocent.

“Just stop this. I’m sorry about the party alright? I panicked and….” He said and hung his head low.

“Well guess what? I DON’T GIVE A DXMN.” She yelled in his face.

Everyone stopped and looked at the two.

“Keep you’re voice down. I know you’re upset but-”

“UPSET? Uh… NO.”

“Now.”

“Or what?”

“You’ll regret it.”

“Oh, just how like i regret ever meeting you, falling for your braids,swagg,smile, and bad boy personality?”

“Y-You… you’re falling for me?” He whispered and stepped closer to her; not caring who saw.

Sighing, she poured her heart out “There’s a difference in past tense and present tense. Guess what? I DID, now? you’re just pathetic to me. I feel sorry for you. You have to change the way you act or dress just for you’re friends or anyone else. I dare you to be yourself for once. See how that work out for you.”

With that, she gave him a small note that had a smiley face on it and pushed pass the people who crowded them.

“Is that true, Ray?” He turned around to see the crew looking at him like he was alien or something.

“Nah, you know it’s not.” He said, putting on his poker face once again.

Roc, his best friend stepped closer. “Look man, i’m you’re best friend okay? You gotta tell me what’s wrong? Before all this. You could never lie to me. Now with this chick, you’re lieing to me? Whats up man… talk to me.”

Ray just shook his head.

“Fine, hit me up when you ready.” Roc looked around and walked away.

“Roc!” He called after him.

“I don’t even know who you are either man.” Prod said.

“Leave me alone man. Just.. leave it.” He said, throwing his hands in the air, he pass thru the crowd.

*Smiles *

How Is Chapter 5 ?! Did You Like It ?

Comment , Subscribe , Or Share It Please And Thank You !

*Thumbs Up * Follow Me On Twitter ! @ilikeyour_face