Chapter 8

“Hi hunny, Can i help you with something?” Ray’s mom said with a grin.

Looking into her dark brown eyes, she slowly shook her head.

“N-no, i’m fine. Sorry to bother you..” She bowed her head and turned to leave.

“HEY! You’re name is Lesley right?” His mom called out to her.

Shocked, she mindlessly walked back “Yes, how do you know my name?” She asked.

His mom smiled and whispered “He talks about you all the time, though you’re much prettier in person.”

Blushing, she smiled wide “Thank you so much.”

“Why don’t you come on in? Ray is over Roc’s house .. he spent the night, he’s been acting funny later.”

“Oh… it’s because of me.” She hung her head low.

“Oh really? That’s how you feel?” She asked.

" i’m a shame to say why though.” She looked away from her concerning eyes.

Touching her hand, she said “Why don’t you just tell me..Ray needs some help and i’m tired of seeing him sad all day.”

Nodding, she looked up “Well, my parents are back in town and they’re horrible like so judgement.. i can’t even be myself with them. I have to be perfect in their eyes and i’m not and i know they would judge if i had a boyfriend. Especially someone in my dance class-”

“What’s so bad about you’re dance class?”

“Not the class, but the academy.. They wanted me to sing instead of dance. They think dancing is a waste of time.”

“Ohhhhh…Wow.”

“Yeah…so, i’m done with dancing after this year.”

“WHAT?!” She yelled, scaring Lesley.

“Y-Yes?”

“Why would you do that!?”

“Because..i’m not wanted.. obviously.”

“That’s not true, i think that Ray-”

Then the door closed and Ray stepped in the living room, " She means is that Ray needs to chill his nuts, especially if it’s something about his girlfriend’s parents… I’m sorry for getting mad babe." He said while looking at her.

Standing up, she quickly ran up to hug him.

Picking her off the floor, he winked at his mom.

" I’m so sorry too Ray, I Shouldn’t be a shame of my parents but I am.. I’m not a shame of you ; it’s them!"

“It’s fine, It’s fine.” He smiled down at her.

“You met my crazy mother.” He snickered.

“She’s not crazy…She reminds me a lot of you or you remind me a lot of her” She said.

“Oh, shut up…” He said and leaned in for a kiss.

Until his mom put her hand in between them “Um..Excuse but both of y’all are 16 years old. No kissing in my house. Thank you” She waved and walked off.

“This Friday, we dance together..” He said.

“I know, i’m ready to kick some asx” She said with a huge grin.

Laughing, he kissed her anyway.

She smiled against his lips and whisper "You’re something to dance for … "

- Smiles

How Is Chapter 8?! Did You Like It ?

- Comment , Subscribe , Or Share It Please And Thank You !

*Thumbs Up * Follow Me On Twitter ! @ilikeyour_face

Email Me For Anything @ xSincerlyUs@gmail.com !