Chapter 3

"Look Sonya, I don't know about this coming to you're home thing today..." He said nervously to her the next morning.

"Awe, little bad boy is getting scared now?" She taunt him.

"HA! You're funny."

"And you're a coward." She said and folded her arms as in a challenge.

But little did she know, he LOVES a challenge.

"Alright, baby girl. Today after school, i'll even walk you." He said with a grin.

"Deal. Bye Ray" She grinned and walked away.

He couldn't help but look at her bottom in those blue jeans. To be 4'9 she has a curvy but nice shape. Her usual black crop top showed off her belly piercing and nice new tan plus hair in a bun still was hot.

Finally the last bell ring, and Lesley was actually afraid to go outside the classroom.

Maybe..i'll take another route home so he won't see me, She thought.

Putting her head down, she quickly walked out of her 6 period to bump right into...Ray Ray.

"Hey, baby girl." He said with a smart asx grin.

"Don't "baby girl" me, My name is Lesley" she snapped.

"Woah there, i was just kidding LESLEY." He said defended himself. 

"Shut up." She looked him in the eye.

1,2,3 seconds pass until he finally looked around them. "Alright, let's get this over with."

He started walking until he felt her halt him back.

"No, not with that attitude.You know what? Forget this, i don't need you for anything except for a grade. We'll just webcam if it'sTHAT much to go to my house. Forget you Ray Ray. I'll see you later." She exclaimed and walked away.

"The freak?" He said after watching her walk away.

"Yo, who was that chick?" Princeton said coming behind him.

"Just a chick man. Where you headed?" He asked and mentally shook his head.

"Over to the party Roc Royal girlfriend throwing...you coming right?"

"Fo'sho" he said and pushed Lesley out of his head... if she wanna play hard to get, i'll play hard to forget.

"Lesley, you looking hot girl!" Anita said with a grin and checked her out some more.

"You think? Thank you" She said and walked over to the body mirror.

Her tight black thigh-length dress hugged her curves. Anita had curled up her hair to where it was Afro-like natural curls and her red heels showed off the small tattoo she's been hiding from everyone.

"We're gonna have so much fun tonight, right!" Anita said from behind her.

"Yes, we will." She snickered while thinking of Ray Ray.

Ray Ray grabbed his 4th cup of orange juice while standing with Anita baby cousin.

"Ray Ray...is that you?" He heard a familiar light voice from behind him.

Slowly turning around, he saw ... Lesley.