Prologue

"Randhir. ...lo isse (a small baby) chup hi nahi baith raha hai yeh" sanyu kept a small baby of mere 1 week in front of randhir.

Randhir  was busy working on a project when his wife brought their newborn crying baby and kept in his lap.

"Sanyu. ...bhook lagi hogi usse .
Dudh pila do" rd smiled.

"Listen randhir. ..i have already told u that I will only give birth to this child and nothing more than this.
Mujhe iss bachhe se jyaada mera career ,meri physique, mera passion important hai.
I m not here to spoil my life because of this child.
So plz dont expect me to pamper this baby.
Tumhe baby chahiye tha .
I gave u.
Keep him now with you.
And don't bother me from now on regarding this baby" sanyu chipped rudely  and banged the door of library room, the little baby started crying loudly hearing the harsh voice of door.

Randhir sighed.

Giving birth to their baby and then handling his responsibility was totally randhir's look out .

Sanyu was not at all related to her baby in anyways.
The baby was only 'randhir's' & not hers.

Well this was a deal which was done earlier.
And randhir never back outs from his promises or deal ever.

He was really very happy to have his baby in his arms but at the same time was hurt by his wife's rude  behaviour towards their baby.

Will this heartless woman and a heartless mother let her baby to suffer and deprived of a mother's love or a mother will overpower against a over ambitious girl.

Will randhir be able to give his son a mother's as well as father's love himself or his son will crave for mother's love till end.

To know this , DO GIVE A TRY TO THIS STORY.

I'll try to make it spicy as much as I can.

~~~~

Suggestions /Criticism always
welcome.

TBC.