15

Note: plz read a/n at the end.

Randhir was driving his car furiously.
He was fed up of his life.

His family was a cheater.
His dad , his mom even his so called wife was a big back stabber.

She was with him for revenge & money.
She never loved him.
This broke his heart into million  pieces.

Here sanyu was enjoying her evening with aryan in a hotel room.
She was not aware that her badi maa was going to create a huge mess and storm in her life.

She was busy seducing aryan by her charms.

"Hey sexy....how m i looking " sanyu came out from washroom wearing a very short dress.

Aryan was busy with housekeeping staff when heard her voice from behind.

"Tum jao....aur yeh lo" he kept a note on the hand of housekeeping staff.

"Aryannn" sanyu called him sexily while biting her lips.

Aryan got turned on by her voice that he forgot to lock the door and jumped on her kissing her madly.

Here randhir reached the hotel and parked the car hurriedly.

People gathered around him for a selfie and autograph as he was a famous personality.

But now he didn't wanted to entertain those people rather he wanted to show his wife her right place.

"Sanyukta shekhawat " he asked the receptionist.

"Sir...7th floor room number. .." randhir ran to the elevator without noting her room number.

Randhir reached 7th floor and stopped in between hearing some familiar sound.

The door of the room was slightly opened.

He peeped inside the room only to find his so called wife kissing like maniacs.

His world crashed down in a blink.
"Sanyu" he whispered.

But his painful voice reached her ears and she abruptly broke the kiss.

"How dare u cheat me sanyu" rd marched towards her furiously &  slapped her hard.
His eyes were red with anger.

She fell down on the floor and her head got a deep cut .
Also her lips bled because of randhir's harsh slap.

Sanyu smirked wiping the blood from her lips.

"Fame ke chakkar mei tum badal gyi thi yeh toh pata hai par itna gir jaogi nahi pata tha" Randhir was disgusted by her behaviour.

"Pyaar karti ho naa tum mujhse aur...ye  yeh sab" rd cried .
He didn't wanted to believe meneka.
Somewhere he had faith that his sanyu loved her.

May be somewhere he is at fault that he couldn't love back her enough that's why she lost her path.

"Aww randhir u r so innocent.
Pyaar woh bhi tumse....hahaaaa....(standing up )     i loved ur money baby.
Koi pagal hi hogi jo tum jaise idiot se shaadi karegi" sanyu laughed making randhir  looked at her in disbelief.

She is not his sanyu.

"Yaar tum ho itne boring type ki koi ladki tumhare saath do second bhi naa bitaye.
Mujhse shaadi ki apne dad k kehne par.
Bachha plan kiya mom ke kehne par.
I doubt you randhir kahi mere saath se* karne ke liye bhi tum kisiki permission. ...." sanyu was welcomed by a tight slap by randhir.

"Dare u......itni cheap niklogi pata nahi tha.
By the way thanks mujhe apna real face batane k liye
Warna main jhuthi duniya ko sach maan leta" saying he stormed out from there.

But soon returned back.
"Pata hai mujhe tumhara yeh asli face kisne dikhaya?  " he was smirking but internally he was broken.

"Tumhari badi maa ne aur meri so called sagi maa ne" Randhir said with a disgusted expression.

"Badi maaa" sanyu clenched her jaws tightly.

"Aur Haa. ...kal ke kal divorce papers bhej raha hu tumhe sign kar dena.
Tumhe muh maange paise mil jaenge.
I don't mind doing charity for poor people" rd said.

"Randhir  (she yelled)"

"Awaaz niche....ab tak tumne mera pyaar dekha hai....and you know how intense it was.....but now u will see a bad me....infact a worst me......that too intense.....badla lene aayi thi naa?
Ab main tumhe batata hu badla kya hota hai (pointed his finger towards her )"

"And u lover boy....tum bhi" rd looked at aryan.

"Main....main...kyu...maine kya kiya hai.....i dont love her ok....meri already ek  girlfriend hai.....tum isse hi apna badla le lo.... main toh chala" saying aryan ran out of the room like a coward.

Randhir smirked.

"Tumhara lover boy toh tumse bhi bekar nikla.
Ab kaun bachaega tumhe....tch tch tch" Randhir smiled like an evil.

But sanyu laughed loudly.

"You can't do that Mr. Shekhawat.
U still need me.......ur baby....yaad hai naa. ....tch tch tch....dudh chahiye naa usse mera....meri toh zarurat lagegi hi naa" sanyu smirked.

Randhir was more smart than her.

"U think I'll allow my baby to drink milk of ur dirty blood" rd smirked.

Randhir. .....she was about to slap him but he caught her hand tight.

"Chillao mat samjhi. ....mera beta tumhari tarah raste par nahi pada .
He is a shekhawat.
Uska baap abhi bhi zinda hai.
I'll do anything for my baby but tumse koi help nahi lunga.
Mar jaunga par tumse bhik nahi lunga.
Kyu pata hai ... (twisted her wrist hard) "

"Aah" she winced in pain.

"Kyuki bhikariyo  ko bheek dete hai unse bheek lete nahi" Randhir pushed her hard.

"Aur tumse divorce lene ke baad ladkiyo ki line lag jaegi.
Unhi mei se mere baby ke liye maa aaegi jo tumse bhi jyaada pyaar karegi.
So don't give so much of importance to urself " he spat his frustration anger on her and left from their deciding to break her real hard.

~~~

*IMPORTANT NOTE*
****VIDUSHI WILL NOT BE PLAYING NEGATIVE HERE.
SHE WILL BRING SANDHIR TOGETHER****

THANK YOU SONU GUPTA FOR UR IDEA.
BUT YAA SONU I'LL BE PUTTING MY TWIST IN THAT 😉😉😉😉

P.s:  **** If any reader  feels that at some point i m showing wrong then plz feel free to tell me and do come up with ur ideas and imaginations.
I'll add that****

Feedback plz.

~~~

"You both are legally divorce.
Bachha apni maa k saath rahega" the court gave orders.

"Mr. Judge I don't want baby " she scrunched her nose in disgust.
"I want a huge alimony with equivalent property of shekhawats also a huge some every month with a mansion for me" sanyu said eyeing her nails.

"Jo chahe le lo but get the hell out of my son's and grandson's life" harsh gritted his teeths.

tbc.