22

"Jii kya aapke yaha kuch kaam mil sakta hai?" Sanyu stood in front of a boutique owned by a very famous designer.

"You .....you are same girl right? Sanyukta. ..the famous model cum thief?" The owner looked at sanyu suspiciously.

"Dekhiye I can explain. ..plz " sanyu chipped in a low voice but the lady pushed sanyu outside her store before she could explain anything.

"U shameless woman how dare u expect me to hire u here.
I don't want to keep a thief in my boutique whom I can't trust at all.
Now get lost before I throw u in jail " the lady spat rudely.

Sanyu was sobbing silently.
Never she felt such humiliation in her entire life.
Infact she was showered with love and lots of respect in society but now she was under suspect of every one's eyes.

Sanyukta shekhawat who was no more a shekhawat as she was seperated by shekhawats on a piece of paper.

She left with nothing.
No money , no proper place to stay , she even lost her image in front of society and became a hot topic of discussion.
Most importantly she lost her loving family which was yet to be realised.

"Sanyukta ji" a guy came with a small packet in his hand.
Sanyu was staying in a small chawl of Mumbai which she loathed before .

But time changes everything and so as opinion of sanyu too.
When for the first time she came in this chawl, she was heartily welcomed by the local people over there.

The  aunties and uncle's over there were so kind and caring that sanyu never felt that she is orphan.

Randhir 's lawyer kept a track of sanyu .
No randhir never asked him to do that.
But just to give her every months alimony he needed to keep a track on her.

"Jii randhir sir ke lawyer ne yeh paise bheje hai" the guy said.

"Dekho kitne mahino se keh rahi hu mujhe nahi chahiye yeh paise.
Le jao yaha se plz" sanyu said in a calm voice.

"But madam woh....." he stopped as sanyu closed the door on his face with a thud.

The man left from there and informed it to randhir's lawyer.

~~~

"Sanyukta bitiya. ...kaha hai tu....sanyukta " sanyu was cutting hairs of a lady.
As none was ready to keep her job she decided to do some small jobs like cutting hairs,  doing make up n all.

"Jii kaaki bas do minute vrinda chachi ke baal ho hi gye" sanyu smiled and gave a last touch to the hairs.

"Haaye raam vrinda tere beti ki godh bharayi hai teri nahi....kitna sajegi" kaki said looking vrinda.

Sanyu smiled and started keeping her stuffs in neat place.

"Sanyukta bitiya tujhe bhi aana hai veena ki godh bharayi mei" vrinda invited sanyu.

"Jii kaki main kaise....matlab yeh family function hai toh ....main nahi aa sakti " sanyu looked here n there.

"Tu bhi toh humari family hai bachhe.
Tu aa rahi bass yeh final hai samjhi.
Varna katti...dekh lena...chal urmi  ..." vrinda dragged the other lady with her.

"Par kaki suniye toh...." sanyu tried to say something.

"Kuch naa sunungi teri....bas aana hai tujhe ...." vrinda yelled and moved out of her sight.

Sometimes completely strangers too become our family only because of love & affection.
Never in her dreams sanyu thought she would live in a chawl and would accept the people over there as her family.

She was surrounded by many people yet she was alone.

~~~

"Mr. Chandok it's none of my concern if she doesn't wants money.
Mera kaam dene ka hai and m doing that irrespective of what is she doing" rd said rudely to his lawyer.

"Randhir she has lost her everything " chandok was a good friend of randhir and knew how much sanyu meant to him.

"Then what should I do.
I have my life my family most importantly my life to look after .
I don't care about those shitty people whose existence neither affects me nor I think about.
It's better u don't kept me updated with her life" Randhir got up angrily as he didn't wanted to talk about her.
She had hurt her to a greater extent.

"But randhir. ...sun toh....." randhir was gone far from his office to hear his voice.

He needed some time to calm himself .

~~~~

"Arey sanyu beta aa ja.....baith " one of the aunty greeted sanyu and made her sit.

"Arey veena utha toh jara ek bowl ...dekhte hai kya hoga laddu yaa barfi. ..  " the ladies laughed.

A girl named veena was sitting on a beautifully decorated wooden swing with a round belly.
Her husband was sitting besides her adoring her beauty while veena was blushing.

Sanyu smiled looking at the lovely couple and found herself sitting on the swing with randhir besides her.

She remembered her baby shower which was arranged by her in laws & randhir just for her.

She was hell irritated by those functions and found it stupid.

But now she was finding those stupid functions as most cherishable moment in a couple's life where it's a very first function of their baby.

Randhir gifted her a big luxurious flat on her baby shower ceremony.
Not only that but he also gifted her precious jewelleries to keep her happy.

Her happiness was materialistic and he knew that.
Hence he never failed to shower his love through materialistic things but she never acknowledged his efforts to keep her happy and now she regretted every moment of her life when she hurt randhir.

~~~~

"I hate u sanyukta. ...i hate u......kabhi nahi milna chahta tumse....u have ruined me.......ruined me......" randhir banged the steering and crushed her pic which was taken during the baby shower ceremony.
He threw that crushed pic somewhere on the road and zoomed off to hide his grief under effect of alcohol.

~~~

tbc