25.

"Listen vidushi before u perform ur stupid stunt of calling her here for dinner.
I warn u don't do that" Randhir  glared vidushi knowing very well that she will call sanyu for dinner.

"Kya yaar randhir yeh bolne ki zarurat thi. Pch!  Ab mera plan kaise pura hoga" Vidushi thought in mind and looked  at krishi who was playing with an attendant.

"Sorry krishi mumma dinner nahi karne aayegi yaha" Vidushi pouted looking at krishi .
Krishi touched her pout and giggled gulping his food.

"I too agree with randhir .
Guest hai....guest ki tarah treat karo don't let her play with our feelings.
She had done enough of her drama.
Not more" harsh too looked angry.

"Woh aa bhi nahi sakti randhir.
Jitne zor se tumne usse dhakka diya hai uske baad uska chalna bhi mushkil hai.
Uske ghaav bhi khul gaye hai.
Bohot khoon nikal raha tha uske sir se" renu said with some concern for sanyu which irked randhir.

"Uske ghaav aapko dikh rahe hai maa" Randhir got up pushing his chair angrily.

Krishi looked at his dad.

Vidushi signaled the attendant to take krishi inside.
The attendant nodded and took krishi in his toys room.

"Randhir shaant ho jaa.
I know usne tujhe bohot hurt kiya hai par kya tu uske saath janwaro jaise behave karega" renu asked.

"Woh hai hi ussi layak maa.
Dhoka diya hai usne mujhe.
She cheated on me , she tried to take her so called revenge.
Mere bacche ko kabhi pyaar nahi diya aur aap kehti hai usse acche se pesh aaun main.
How do u expect this from me mom?" Randhir said in frustration.

"Randhir sun.....randhir " renu called him but he left in anger without having his food.

Harsh sighed.

"Vidushi randhir kaa khana lekar jaa main sanyu ka khaana maid ke saath bhejti hu" renu chipped filling two plates for her children.
After all  she was a mother first.
No matter what she loves her children equal whether they are good or bad.

"Tera bhi randhir ke saath de rahi hu.
Khaa le" renu smiled.

"Jii maa" Vidushi took the plate and went towards her room.

Entering her room she found randhir punching the wall furiously.
It was his new technique to ooze out his anger.

"Randhir kya kar rahe ho...stop hurting urself " Vidushi took his bleeding hand and inspected it.

"Kitna khoon beh raha hai dekho.
Idiot kuch ho jaata toh?" Vidushi said in anger.

"Baitho ...." Vidushi said dressing up his wound.

"Done" Vidushi smiled and kissed his wounded hand making randhir look.at her in surprise.

"Jaldi thik ho jaega" she giggled making randhir smile.

"Chalo now have food" she took the plate.

"Ohh yeh toh ghayal ho chuka hai.
Let me feed u.
Krishi ko karti hu ab uske dadda ko bhi karungi" Vidushi smiled and started feeding him lovingly.

After few morsels he stopped her and took her hand and started feeding her.

Here sanyu watched everything from guest house.
Randhir's room was totally visible from the guest room.

She saw each and everything.
How randhir came angrily inside room and started hurting himself.
How vidushi stopped him and dressed his wound.
How both fed each other lovingly.

Somewhere it pained sanyu to watch this.
Few months before she was in vidushi's place but today she was not even close to randhir.

She closed her eyes tightly to let out her pain n tears.

Flashback:

"Sanyu chalo jaldi kha lo.
Baby bhukha hoga" Randhir bought a plate of food for sanyu when she was busy chatting with her friend.

"Randhir m not hungry.
Plz le jao" sanyu made faces.

"Baby thoda kha lo plzz.
Medicines bhi toh leni hai" Randhir smiled.

"Randhir zabardasti mat karo plz le jao" sanyu said in irritation.

"Thoda sa plZz" he pouted.

Having no option before his stubbornness,  sanyu started eating from his hands.

"Kaisa hai?" He asked.

"Umm.....achha hai" sanyu said without any interest.

"Tumhare liye special banaya hai mom ne" Randhir smiled but sanyu kept quiet and kept chatting with her friend.

"Main bhi bhooka hu sanyu?" Randhir pouted.

"Toh khao na" sanyu chipped.

"Tum khilao" he grinned.

"Bachhe ho kya? Khao khud" sanyu rolled her eyes.

"Bacche ka baap toh hu naa honewale" Randhir shied.

Sanyu made faces and took a morsel and started feeding him without a pinch of interest.
She was feeding him as if doing a favour on him.

~~~~~fb ends.

"Sab kuch bigaad diya maine.
Sabkuch.....kitna pyaar karta tha woh mujhse aur main......maine usse bohot hurt kiya hai bohot hurt......" sanyu fell down realising that she has done a big mistake by hurting a pure soul.

Here vidushi was smirking looking at sanyu.
She purposely did all these things to show sanyu what exactly she has missed.

Vidushi saw sanyu crying and felt bad too but she wanted sanyu to realise her mistakes by herself.

"I m happy atleast u r realising ur mistakes slowly " Vidushi mumbled and smiled.

~~~~

Votes ki baarish hogi toh updts ki bhi baarish hogi.

tbc