teaser

Hey guys...
Sorry but I can't continue this story .
I ....i dont have time to write it though m sitting idle now😂😂
Chodo ....pagal ho gyi hu main.
Padh lo niche ke chaar shabd .
Yeh garib  dhanya ho jaegi😉

~~~

"Come....come inside plz....isse apna hi ghar samjho" Vidushi bought sanyu with her.
Vidushi was smirking all the time which didn't got unnoticed by sanyu.

Sanyu very well knew that vidushi was upto something.

"Mom...dad....plz come out....see ur ex daughter in law is here" Vidushi purposely called them out making sanyu look down in shame and guilt.

Sanyu was trembling with fear.

"Kon hai bachh" renuka came out only to find sanyu standing in front of her with her head hung low.

Harsh too came out and saw sanyu but ignored her presence.

"Vidushi ghar se bahar phenka hua kachra phir se ghar nahi laate" harsh taunted sanyu that too in a rude tone.

Sanyu felt humiliated.
Her in laws were insulting her indirectly.

"Kya hua hai tujhe bachhe?" Renu came forward and caressed sanyus forehead which had a white bandage with a patch of blood.

"Accident ho gya tha bechari ka.
Toh socha ghar le aau .
We can't atleast do some charity naa mom.
See bechari kitni dukhi hai" Vidushi faked sadness.

Renu felt weird in vidushi's behaviour.
She never knew vidushi can say such harsh words to anyone or could hurt anyone.

"Who the hell gave u permission to bring her here?" A roaring voice  echoed in the hall.

Sanyukta was scared.
She didn't wanted to face randhir.
She didn't have that courage to do that.

"Pa....pa....pa...pa" Randhir heard a sweet soft voice from the room.

His baby came taking tiny steps towards him.
He recognised his father's voice

Sanyu felt a huge lump in her throat watching her baby for whom she never cared.

Sanyu looked down in guilt ashamed of herself to abandon her baby.
She was not able to look in his innocent eyes.

She was craving to hold krishi but her feet got stuck to the ground looking at randhir.

He will never appreciate her closeness towards krishi.
She herself had abandoned her son for sake of money.

"Randhir shaant krishi is here" Vidushi caught randhir's arms possessively making a part of sanyu's heart sore.

She didn't knew why she felt bad by watching vidushi close to randhir.
They were married right.

"Let's go baby.
U me and ur dadda" vidushi took krishi n showered his face numerous kisses purposely to show sanyu what exactly she has lost.

"Be careful vidushi.
I don't want u to hurt my unborn baby" Randhir looked at sanyu making her heart more sore in guilt.

Flashback :

Sanyu was against keeping her pregnancy on as she was rising in her career that time.
It would have been a great loss to her.

So she took some sleeping pills secretly just to harm her baby .

After that she was admitted in the hospital but luckily nothing happened to baby.

Frustratingly , sanyu took out all her anger on randhir.

"Why the hell u don't understand randhir nahi chahiye mujhe bachha abhi.
He is a threat to my career.
Agar main iss bachhe to janam de dungi toh I'll lose all my ways of becoming a successful model" sanyu literally yelled on him.

"It means u purposely ate that pills?" Rd asked totally lost.

"Any doubt on that?" Sanyu smirked.

"You just give birth to my baby I'll look after ur ambitions.  U will be a supermodel even after our baby's birth" Randhir said calmly and came put of the ward making sanyu jump in excitement.

End of flashback. ...

Present:

A fresh set of tears started oozing from sanyus eyes realising what blunder she caused that day by putting her stunts.

She could have lost her baby and may be her life too.

Giving a last angry look to sanyu,  randhir stomped his feet on the ground and left for him room angrily.

~~~