39

"Maa...maa...maa dekho mera baby mil gya" sanyu came running taking krishi on her arms
Krishi was enjoying his ride on sanyus arms
He was giggling all the way.

"Dekho yeh rota bhi nahi hai...mera strong baby" sanyu kissed krishi.

"Sanyu" anju widened her eyes watching a new baby with sanyu today

She slapped her forehead lightly.
"Aji...suniye...yeh...yeh...sanyu...
dekhiye...yeh" anju was not able to form her words in a sentence.

"Kya hua?" Kishor came from his study room and found sanyu along with a giggling baby

"Yeh sanyu. ..kiska bachha le aayi?" Kishor too was shocked to see sanyu with a new baby

"Bachhe sanyu yeh kise le aayi tu?" Kishor asked in a sweet voice as he knew she was not in a state to realise what's wrong and what's right
She was craving for a baby.
Somewhere he felt that sanyu must have been craving for her child.

"Dekho maa yeh baby mera hi hai.
Iske eyes dekho  (twinkling her eyes like a kid) meri tarah hai.
Iske hairs dekho (curling krishi's hairs ) mere jaise hai
Aur iske daath bhi hai " sanyu giggled while krishi was busy resting his head on his mummy's chest

"Hey bhagwan aaj konsi aafat aanewali hai pata nahi" anju looked at the small temple in their room.

"Hum sambhal lenge anju .
Chinta mat karo" kishore said looking  at sanyu and krishi and somewhere prayed that sanyu should be back to her normal self like before and live like a normal person.
But he didn't knew that his wish was already granted.

"Parth vidushi where is krishi? " Randhir stepped out of car once he found parth's current location.

"Nahi ...nahi mila randhir. Nahi mila mera bachha . Parth dhundne gaya hai" Vidushi cried.

"Sab meri vajah se hua hai.
M a worst mother
Khud ke bachhe ka khayal nahi rakh payi.
M so bad" Vidushi cried.

Randhir knew that vidushi was wrong but blaming her was not correct as he knew that vidushi loves krishi more than her flesh.
She could never think of harming him in any way

Here parth came running and huffing.

Randhir looked at him with a hope to get some news about his baby but much to his disappointment,  Parth came alone.

"Randhir...bro tu aa gya.
Sunn I got to know that there is a mad girl who kidnaps small kids and then call them as her baby.
Bohot baar hua hai aisa
I guess we need to check there" parth huffed and panted due to breathlessness.

"Kya? Lekin hum usse kaha dhundenge?" Randhir asked.

"Hum jis orphanage mei jaa rahe hai , woh aurat unki beti hai.
May be we will get some clue "parth sounded confirm.

"Okay let's move fast before she goes somewhere else" Randhir quickly sat in his car and followed parth's car.

Here sanyu was busy bottle feeding krishi which he was sucking peacefully looking at his mom.

"Baby tum nahi jaoge naa abhi dur.
Mumma loves u" sanyu smiled widely kissing krishi's pink toes.

Kishore and anju were with in awe with the moment.

They were smiling looking at sanyu.

Soon a screeching sound of car was heard.

Randhir vidushi and parth entered their house.

They rang the bell as kishore and anju were in sanyus room feeding krishi.

Kishore came out only two find a lady with a small baby and two men.

" Jii aap?" Kishor folded his palms together to greet them.

"Jii Namaste.  Woh hum...actually woh " parth fumbled as how to ask question that did their daughter kidnapped their baby .

But our vidushi was strong enough to chip those words .
She was not going to spare the person who took her baby

"Aapki pagal beti ne humara bachha kidnap kiya hai" Vidushi was a bit loud and rude
.

Kishore was startled at first but then again joined his palms together to apologise.

"Maaf kijiye meri beti thodi dimag se bimar hai toh woh" kishore looked down in shame.

Randhir felt bad for the old man.

"It's ok uncle but plz mera bachha kaha bataiyye""Randhir asked softly.

"Plz...come in....plz..." kishore guided then towards sanyus bedroom.

Soon after a distance of 20 steps they reached sanyus room.

"Meri beti.
Janam toh nahi diya usse bas kuch hi mahino se humare saath hai.
Mili tab behosh padi thi.
5 mahine coma mei rehne ke baad uski aisi halat hui hai.
Doctor bolte hai humari bachhi depression mei hai.
Mansik stithi thik nahi hai iski.
Isliye..... (wiping tears) aap apna bachha le jaa sakte hai" kishore said.

Randhir peeped inside the room only to find a grown up girl dressed in a frock bottle feeding his baby
And his baby was enjoying it.

"Sanyu....beta dekh kaun aaya hai" kishore chipped making sanyu look back and randhir & vidushi frozen at their place.

Parth too wax speechless.

Sanyus facial expressions changed looking at randhir.

She started sweating .
She clutched krishi and mumbled "Baby nahi dungi...mera....mera baby" saying she fainted .

"Sanyukta " Vidushi mouthed .

~~~~~

tbc